Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

8 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

I think you make some very good and valid points. As you say, many of our players were unknown. My only concern would be that rather like a certain Turkish player who was recently being hyped up as the 'Turkish Messi' or later the 'Turkish Salah', is Jahanbakgsh another one of these overhyped younger players,  where an agent is just trying a hard sell to extract the maximum out of a Premiership club for a mediocre player? I know nothing of him so it would be very unfair of me to make that judgement. Do you know much of him as a player, do you think he could adapt to a fast aggressive Premier league style of play?

No, in fact he is one of the least hyped players I know. Our CF Azmoun has much more unnecessary hype attached to him. The guy was the top scorer in his league and one of the top assist makers, and is close to moving to leicester ( which I am happy about), but inferior players from the same league like lozano and ziyech are gathering interest from barcelona, Inter milan , roma, etc. So clearly he isnt the overhyped one.

And I think that Turkish kid you are talking about is abdulkadir Omur, and he really is a special talent.

Edited by Inarsenewerust
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, dpjfox said:

what will be will be, if supposedly the owners plane picked him up why take him to London?

Because it's made up?

47 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sean from Enderby is still alive??

lol

Can't believe he continues to fool some people.

Blocked him the Pr.. ck  cant stand his constant bull and going on about how far up Trumps arse he is ?

7 hours ago, Multatuli said:

Hi I am a Fan of AZ and also a fan of Alireza. He is a great player. 

That guy in the video was Fred Friday. A real hero. He is the reason Alireza made so many goals. If you get Alireza you also need to sign Fred. For you we knock of 5 million of the price, so you can sign him for 30 million :clap:.

But serious, not all Alireza teamates were as bad as Iansenewerust said. Fred Friday just played a few games and got demoted to the junior squad because he was not good enough. AZ wouldnt have made 3rd in the league (before Feyenoord), + cup final, and wouldnt get so much praise for playing the most attractive football in the league if Alireza teammates were all bad.

It was a pretty decent team with a lot of young guys who just came through from the junior ranks. Some of them were in the Young national squad and one of them (Guus Til) even made the national squad of Holland. In fact allmost all the teammates in the main squad were national teamplayers in their country. Our best player (Calvin Stengs, also a youngster) got a heavy knee injury at the start of the season and he is still recovering. In fact before his knee injury he allready took Alireza's place as rightwinger and Alireza got moved to the left side. But because of the injury of Calvin,  Alireza got his place as right wing back. Now that Alireza leaves, Stengs will take his place again.

But still Alireza is a superb player who made a huge impact in Alkmaar and now deserves a transfer to a major league. Because I was thrilled when Leicester became champion it would be great to see Alireza in your team next year. I sure will be following him. Good luck guys!

Do you have an honest assessment of how good Jahanbakhsh is compared to Ziyech or Lozano? I notice he never won a Player of the Month award in the Eredivisie last season despite being the highest goalscorer in the league and 12 assists.

How does he rate against Jannsen, Dembele, Altidore, Pelle, etc or any other of your top players in recent years?

I'm surprised you mentioned Calvin Stengs as your best player as he only has two league appearances against his name, what's the deal with that?

I have official news regarding ARJ from his agent, Amir Hashemi. In the most recent interview with him, he says that he will neither confirm nor deny leicester reports. Any official announcement will take place in two weeks, at the earliest. So talk of announcement today or tomorrow is very premature indeed

Edited by Inarsenewerust
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

Do you have an honest assessment of how good Jahanbakhsh is compared to Ziyech or Lozano? I notice he never won a Player of the Month award in the Eredivisie last season despite being the highest goalscorer in the league and 12 assists.

How does he rate against Jannsen, Dembele, Altidore, Pelle, etc or any other of your top players in recent years?

I'm surprised you mentioned Calvin Stengs as your best player as he only has two league appearances against his name, what's the deal with that?

We should have a crack at lozano. Clearly you'd expect him to go to a big club but sometimes the moves don't materialise and, like Seri, other prem teams can get in there. Same idea with Malcolm. I'd like to see is try and pull off a coup like that and if it doesn't work out try elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, toddybad said:

We should have a crack at lozano. Clearly you'd expect him to go to a big club but sometimes the moves don't materialise and, like Seri, other prem teams can get in there. Same idea with Malcolm. I'd like to see is try and pull off a coup like that and if it doesn't work out try elsewhere.

If you don’t ask you don’t get.

8 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Don’t forget the transfer window closes 9th August this season, just over 3 weeks. I’m not sure we should waste too much time going down blind ally’s.

5 hours ago, mozartfox said:

When his agent starts following Sheppyfox, then it is happening.

I have multiple agent connections, I know I don’t like to boast/mention it but I won the champions league multiple times with Burton on FM18 mobile. 

Edited by SheppyFox
Won**
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Don’t forget the transfer window closes 9th August this season, just over 3 weeks. I’m not sure we should waste too much time going down blind ally’s.

Realistically it's just a question to his agent though