Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Fine. We know he can smash them in with his left, right and head. But is there any evidence he can take down a 50 yard pass with just a touch?!

Bit weird mate. Why’s he controlling the ball with his cock?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

That came off his shoulder.....? 

Why do people like you just hate and bullshit.  no dude, it came off his head.

and very forcefully I might add.

Edited by aliparvin
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, aliparvin said:

Why do people like you just hate and bullshit.  no dude, it came off his head.

and very forcefully I might add.

I think it was a joke…. The Leicester sense of humour can be a little ‘special’ at times

He looks like a belting player…!

19 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Is it still the case that there is yet to be one reliable or remotely credible source to suggest this might be happening?

I think the reason that everybody reckons this is happening is that on top of these “sources”, the player himself said that he will be joining an English club in the coming days and we seem like the most likely destination 

5 minutes ago, YesNdidi said:

I think the reason that everybody reckons this is happening is that on top of these “sources”, the player himself said that he will be joining an English club in the coming days and we seem like the most likely destination 

Remember when preki told everyone he was coming here?

So this got hot because nothing posts like this one were posted.....

if we had split threads where actual info was posted on one and speculation and stuff about the player on another then the actual info part wouldn’t even be halfway way down page one ..............