Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

If any one is bored with this the Brighton forum is very amusing. They are claiming he is in Psris having his work permit sorted at the UK Embassy.  I would have thought the Home Office in the UK issue these? I had to fly all the way to frigging Malsysia last week just to renew my work visa as The Malaysian Embassy in Vienna are not authorized.  

13 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If any one is bored with this the Brighton forum is very amusing. They are claiming he is in Psris having his work permit sorted at the UK Embassy.  I would have thought the Home Office in the UK issue these? I had to fly all the way to frigging Malsysia last week just to renew my work visa as The Malaysian Embassy in Vienna are not authorized.  

Yeah but are they talking about who's a bigger club out of us and them though?

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

Why is he posting knobs and hearts on his IG is he meeting some French tart off tinder? Or has Suzie the Fox intercepted him lol lol lol 

He needs to sign 1st, i dont want no B&HA player thank you. Even i have some principals :D 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

He needs to sign 1st, i dont want no B&HA player thank you. Even i have some principals :D 

You're into head teachers as well?

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

Something on Twitter about meeting Leicester's coach in Paris

Pretty sure the Leicester bus only stops in Belgium and the Netherlands. Tell him to stick his hand out though, it might be a sympathetic driver.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Pretty sure the Leicester bus only stops in Belgium and the Netherlands. Tell him to stick his hand out though, it might be a sympathetic driver.

I thought the Leicester coach was in Austria.

1 hour ago, Max Wall said:

You're into head teachers as well?

Are there Teachers that teach 'head'?  Wow - we live sheltered lives here in Austria.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dayday said:

Just been on Radio Leicester, we have been outbid and speaking to Brighton right now.

Radio Leicester. Must be true - close thread.  'If'  we really wanted him and we were outbid by Brighton, then Rudkin needs a high powered rocket launcher inserted up his rear.  I personally do not buy we were outbid. 

I'm not sure we were ever really in for this guy. That's not sour grapes because Brighton have 'won the race', more that there's been not actually been any reliable sources linking us with the player. My guess is we probably scouted the lad, maybe made some enquiries but that's probably where it ended.

Shame as he looks like a very good player and you can't argue with those stats.

• Like 2