Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I know this is over-analysing... but note he says that "new adventure starts FROM here"... if Paris were his final destination surely would say "new adventure starts here..." Anyhow, I better go and find something else to keep me occupied I think!

This is the weirdest transfer ever, neither us or Brighton have been linked in the English press except for a brief mention in an article about still being interested in Patrick Roberts. If he was as close to joining either team as this, wouldn't it be picked up on? I hate desperation like this hahaaa.

• Like 1

Just now, rachhere said:

I know this is over-analysing... but note he says that "new adventure starts FROM here"... if Paris were his final destination surely would say "new adventure starts here..." Anyhow, I better go and find something else to keep me occupied I think!

Jesus Christ I’ve seen some straws clutched in my time on here but that’s up there.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Jesus Christ I’ve seen some straws clutched in my time on here but that’s up there.

I did put in my disclaimer! Language use is important. Not saying he's coming here, but its all part of the game playing that they have been doing this whole time. 

16 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Hes going on loan again.

Interesting. 

Surely Slim, Ulloa & Musa will leave either permanently or on loan. Leaving us with: 

Diabate, Gray, Albrighton, Vardy, Maddison, Iheanacho, Okazaki

Is it possible we could sign 2 attacking players? 

Edited by Shane

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

I did put in my disclaimer! Language use is important. Not saying he's coming here, but its all part of the game playing that they have been doing this whole time. 

Pretty sure his journey started in Amsterdam about a week ago lol 

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

Interesting. 

Surely Slim, Ulloa & Musa will leave either permanently or on loan. Leaving us with: 

Diabate, Gray, Albrighton, Vardy, Maddison, Iheanacho, Okazaki

Is it possible we could sign 2 attacking players? 

Kapustka

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

If you want to be positive, I’m pretty sure cambiasso was pictured in another European city before he arrived here so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility...

It is probably to do with work visa. The UK visa office is not far from there and players have to leave and re-enter the country for a visa to be effective. So possibly that...

3 minutes ago, FoxTrott said:

It is probably to do with work visa. The UK visa office is not far from there and players have to leave and re-enter the country for a visa to be effective. So possibly that...

Closed on sundays..

24 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

If you want to be positive, I’m pretty sure cambiasso was pictured in another European city before he arrived here so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility...

Was it Milan??