Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

6 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I get the impression we’re not after another right winger. We always read how Puel likes attacking full backs so I guess he’s happy with Chilwell/Ricardo providing width. When it doesn’t work we’ll be in trouble though.

Attacking full backs allow your wide men  to come in side and effect the game nearer the oppasitions goal. We need that player who can do that. 

10 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

Settling a contract has nothing to do with paying wages, its not the same thing. If the wage bill is the issue removing the contracts would eliminate parts of that side of the book. 

If you cancel rip up the contract you have to pay it up. So you've paid the wage. Clubs would be binning off players left right and centre if your loop hole existed.

When is Thanksgiving?? Rudkin needs to shift out his Turkeys.  We need to off load as this preventing us from recruiting, although that may be no bad thing based upon some of our recent signings.

Most of them have no desire to go anywhere. Money they are on is too good. Either have to pay up their contracts or wait for em to run down.  Cannot see anyone buying any of our expensive flops and loans won’t be 100% of wages either. In a pickle of our own making. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

Global Voice of The Fans. Celebrity Super-Pundit. He speaks for all of us. Doesn’t get enough thanks for the good work he does for us.

Oh right thank you.

So as I'm in Norfolk I suppose I should be on my knees praying to the west. Can you confirm what time I should be doing this?  lol lol Oh how many times a day/week do I need to do this lol lol 

6 minutes ago, the fox said:

656.PNG.718deaf062a3d3a93f67855da5f4debb.PNG

Foxestalk having less-traffic in the offseason? Color me surprised!

As for "losing thousands of £", I'd be curious to know what kind of hosting FT has, but I'd be pretty sure it more than pays for itself with the ad revenue providing it's not running on a top-spec dedicated box.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the fox said:

656.PNG.718deaf062a3d3a93f67855da5f4debb.PNG

Foxestalk having less-traffic in the offseason? Color me surprised!

This forum still feels like manic with transfer speculation etc..

Bet @Mark is pleased/laughing even now, with still a lot of members and guests visiting the site at a low-level period.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Oh right thank you.

So as I'm in Norfolk I suppose I should be on my knees praying to the west. Can you confirm what time I should be doing this?  lol lol Oh how many times a day/week do I need to do this lol lol 

Now you’re on the right track. 

As for your questions, if you have to ask, maybe you’re not as much of a fan of the club as you thought you were. 

Sorry, man, I don’t make the rules.