Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

20 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Seems odd if we actually want the guy. Next seasons Salah - heard it here first. 

They are quoting you on the Brighton Forum now. 

27 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm not sure we were ever really in for this guy. That's not sour grapes because Brighton have 'won the race', more that there's been not actually been any reliable sources linking us with the player. My guess is we probably scouted the lad, maybe made some enquiries but that's probably where it ended.

Shame as he looks like a very good player and you can't argue with those stats.

Yes agreed. Highly doubt we’d be outbid if we were truly in for him as well, unless Brighton are prepared to pay top top dollar. All of the links are incredibly tenuous and there was nothing to suggest he was anywhere close to joining us. 

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

They are quoting you on the Brighton Forum now. 

True mate. He’s going to rip it up. Going to regret this. Pay £12.5 million for Ward and then cheap out on this. Rudkin is - well, he’s not right. 

Seems to me we've been hedging our bets with a number of potential targets but when it came to the crunch we've either made a half-hearted bid or withdrawn altogether - probably just means we are more serious about another target. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

15 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

We have financial issues? 

Sheps calm down. Andros will be announced soon and Wes is still picking the Team.  The future is bright despite us possibly being dicked off by Brighton

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Was just going to post that myself. Perhaps in translation it means we didn’t want to pay him what he wanted and Brighton did. 

That is pretty much what the Dutch guy said to Stringer, 24hrs ago we was favourites.

So it’s obvious he’s opted for the money.

The Dutch guy also said he is quite quick and quite strong, but has plenty to prove.