Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Pre Season - Notts County (A) Pre Match

9 hours ago, Bert said:

Looking forward to this. A new ground for me to tick off. (trying to do it properly by only marking off grounds I’ve been watching Leicester) 

The World Cup was fantastic, but nothing can beat watching Leicester. 

That's the only way to do it. 

Took me years to be able to add plainmoor as an actual ground i'd seen city play at.

If Chilwell is out then Elder may get a half. Is Kapustka around at the moment? Loft up top? Irony of Ward in goal - last time I went to Notts County Gavin Ward had a stinker, wouldn't come off line to narrow the angles time and time again as they hammered us. 

46 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

That's the only way to do it. 

Took me years to be able to add plainmoor as an actual ground i'd seen city play at.

Thought it only counts for competitive games... friendlies didn't count ?

I remember going to a pre-season friendly here in the mid nineties - we wore the jade and navy strip - so 95? 

Last time I was at Meadow Lane was about two years ago to watch Pompey in League 2. Some pissed up ex-6.57 crew member let off a blue smoke bomb in the concourse and when accosted tried to hide it from the stewards and police under his jacket. 

If anyone needs to smoke (a cigarette) at half time, they open the doors at the back of the Derek Pavis stand onto the street.  

13 hours ago, Bert said:

Looking forward to this. A new ground for me to tick off. (trying to do it properly by only marking off grounds I’ve been watching Leicester) 

The World Cup was fantastic, but nothing can beat watching Leicester. 

i stuck my head in there on the way to watching us v Forrest in 2011(?)... that counts right?

26 minutes ago, Javier2000 said:

Does anyone know if LCFC TV Live is available to watch outside of the UK/Thailand? Specifically the states...

If I had to guess, I'd think you'd be fine. If not just get a VPN and link it to the UK.

31 minutes ago, Javier2000 said:

Does anyone know if LCFC TV Live is available to watch outside of the UK/Thailand? Specifically the states...

6 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I'm hoping so.

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I doubt it.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/787162/all-five-lcfc-preseason-fixtures-live-on-lcfc-tv

Tells you restrictions on this page.  Looks like today there are none. 

• Thanks 1

Whichever tw@t let that smoke flare off in the Canal House is an absolute moron. Got it closed and people with full drinks were being made to abandon them and leave, even families. I get that it's good that domestic footy is back but dickheads who can't handle their ale in the sun should get back to masturbating over Tommy Robinson.

• Like 4