Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

I like watching Spurs

I like the majority of their players 

I love Poch.

As with every fan base some of their fans of tossers...

... any chance we can separate those things more on here and get behind a very good English side with a class manager? 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I like watching Spurs

I love Poch.

... any chance we can separate those things more on here and get behind a very good English side with a class manager? 

Nah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I like watching Spurs

I love Poch.

I don’t like Spurs (will admit they’re decent to watch) 

I don’t like many of their players (bar a couple) 

I don’t like Potch

opinions are like arseholes and all that mate. It’s okay for people not to like a certain team, I agree it goes a bit far on here sometimes but so be it. Spurs have done well tonight, fair play to them they did what they had to do and that should see them through. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I like watching Spurs

I love Poch.

I don’t particularly like nor dislike spurs but why on earth would we want to ‘get behind them’? 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I like watching Spurs

I love Poch.

1 - Spurs are decent to watch but their style is very overrated by the media.

2 - Dele Alli, that is all.

3 - Poch is a dislikeable paranoid melt.

4 - agreed

5 - No

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I don’t particularly like nor dislike spurs but why on earth would we want to ‘get behind them’? 

I mean more... don’t be complete bellends about them. Which seems to happen a lot on here lol 

Edited by AjcW

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I like watching Spurs

I love Poch.

Living,surrounded by their intolerable fans ,5 houses,4 houses full of them( can I get pest control) no class,bombarding me with texts after Sunday,telling me when we won it we were lucky and will go down the next season.Excuse me for wanting them to suffer heartbreak at every opportunity.

However the two STH I know that support them home and away were exactly the opposite when we won.Phoned me to say well done.They are in the minority.

• Like 1

We outplayed spuds Sunday and they outplayed BVB today. Dortmund are better than Bayern to this year so that means we are better than every team in germany and getting better than all but top two in England so far. we could well win our second premier league next year. **** 5000 to 1 im putting my savings on us now for next year. 

He may chuck himself about and do those stupid celebrations, but if you had the money you’d pick Son as someone who could replace Vardy long term. He’d be lethal in our side. Never gonna happen of course. Credit where credit is due, Spurs are doing well. If they want to take the mick out of us then fine, at least we’ve got the medals to back it up.

Spurs fan here.

I have to admit that Leicester were centre of my disgust after the FA Cup replay a couple of years back. A 'home' game, and they sat back all game and still lost.  Your fans paid good money to see that and it was terrible.

Last week you came to Spurs and played like you wanted to win. (You could have !) That's what I expect of Spurs.

Leicester are back on my Christmas card list !!

TJ

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, evil jack said:

We may well have a few, but compared to the Fighting Cock, Foxestalk is a bleeding utopia.

Absolutely hateful, that place.

Fighting cocks are obsessed with us. even started quoting me , they ned to get a life I would wreck every one of them if they where ever brave enough to try to back it up!

17 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Man Utd have been beating teams left right and centre in the Premier League under Solskjaer. First test against a European side (missing some key players) they're frankly outclassed. 

Man United isn't really that average of a team. They lack squad depth and a good tactical coach but they have tons of quality in their main starting XI. PSG has a lot of money pumped in and two top World Class talents like Mbappe and Neymar.

And all of the People that hate Pogba here, he is really one of the best midfielders in the world and is the best midfielder in the Prem. And yes he is better than Debruyne.

10 hours ago, talljoe said:

Spurs fan here.

I have to admit that Leicester were centre of my disgust after the FA Cup replay a couple of years back. A 'home' game, and they sat back all game and still lost.  Your fans paid good money to see that and it was terrible.

Last week you came to Spurs and played like you wanted to win. (You could have !) That's what I expect of Spurs.

Leicester are back on my Christmas card list !!

TJ

A replay that should never have taken place. The referee awarded you the dodgiest penalty of all time in the first leg.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Ramos enhancing his reputation even further :rolleyes:

Sergio Ramos: Real Madrid defender denies intentional booking against Ajax

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47236340

I'm not Ramos' biggest fan but even if he did get intentionally booked, he's just taking advantage of a rule from the dark ages.

Suspensions for bookings make sense in league competitions but never understood them in cup games, particular if a team is already through or they have a big 1st leg advantage.

Suspensions in a cup should only happen when there is a straight red for either dangerous play or denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.