Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

17 minutes ago, Super_horns said:
Weekend games, promotion and relegation?

Sounds like a Super league to me:

I read an article which counteracted these claims and said UEFA won't move to weekends as the leagues are ready to kick off. 

11 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I read an article which counteracted these claims and said UEFA won't move to weekends as the leagues are ready to kick off. 

Oh dear - we'll see.

Be whatever makes the most money that will win.

Cannot see teams wanting to move league games though.

39 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think that's quite clever. Man utd using the Barca fans to subsidise man utd fans. 

It is quite clever. But ridiculous charging that much in the first place, which is the main issue here. €120, assuming 90 mins, it's around €1.33 per minute. 

56 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah, petty for me to take that out on Barca fans. And ultimately Barca still get 120 euros a ticket, so they ain't bothered. 

Man Us assumption will be that Barcelona will just back down and lower their price to 75 euros. This situation happened with Sevilla I think the other year and when Man U said they were doing this Sevilla shat themselves and backed off.

Wouldn't be so sure with Barcelona though, they're an absolute corporation and probably won't care. Plus to be a top-priority Member there you pretty much have to chop your bollocks off and hand them in at Camp Nou so those travelling to Manchester likely wouldn't blink at paying 120 euros anyway.

• 3 weeks later...