Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

1 minute ago, bovril said:

To call the BT team biased so far tonight would be something of an understatement. 

With the ridiculous Tottenham bias on here and the ridiculous Liverpool bias everywhere else you'd have to cultivate a serious persecution complex if you were a Man City fan. 

And our fans like a moan about the world being against them lol

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Wow Jenas is trying himself in knots trying to say that's not a penalty but also is a penalty, buy not liking the way VAR gave it. Wtf was he on about?lol

That's Paul Ince levels of comment.

Cant stand Spurs just as much as many on here but doesnt sit right with me that a penalty is given for that but I guess i need to get with the times and the new rules.

And wtf is it with Lloris, always error prone for 90 minutes yet whenever he faces a penalty they seem to be the worst penalties known to man...Vardy, Aubameyang(sp) Aguero etc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Its blatant handball. I don't know how people are saying it's a harsh decision

I don't like these VAR penalties at all. At the pace that actually happened I genuinely think his arm was in a natural position. But I suppose these arenew rules.