Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

I think it was deliberate personally. If it was, it's thoroughly unprofessional but I can sort of understand it. His childhood club, his ex-teammates, and a point makes exactly zero difference to our potential final table standings.

• Like 2

It was an awful miss, an absolute howler that gets worse and worse every time you see the replay. 

Poor lad has no confidence whatsoever.

He needs to spend next season on loan somewhere to regain his confidence.

2 minutes ago, KingKoala said:

Never buy players who are young yey rejected by Mega clubs, I think their mentality is no right in the first place.

Like Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Drinkwater, Richie De Laet, Matty James?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So why did he even bother to make the run to get on the end of the chance if his intention was to miss it?

To make out he was trying to score :P:P:P

sorry guys, he has no future here, terrible terrible buy.  We should take a hit on the transfer fee and just get him off the wage bill.

We probably need 2 new strikers in the summer so we have 3 available for first team duties, having him as our standby striker instead of ulloa or even slimani is criminal.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, brucey said:

I think it was deliberate personally. If it was, it's thoroughly unprofessional but I can sort of understand it. His childhood club, his ex-teammates, and a point makes exactly zero difference to our potential final table standings.

nah, hes just that bad.  He had to strike it on the first touch, and he has no first touch hence the mishit.

Edited by Chrysalis