Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

30 minutes ago, BirminghamFox said:

Having watched that MISS a few times... it really is shocking... Brendan won’t play him again

If he were right-footed it would be just about forgivable. But it was put on a plate on his favoured left and he misplaced it so far wide that I remain very suspicious that he deliberately missed it because of what it would mean to Man City's title bid.

• Thanks 1

I think that miss was the proverbial straw.

Rightly or wrongly, the fans are on his back and look likely to never really warm to him. It seems like he's stuck in a vicious cycle of confidence-shattering performances.

Brendan's assessment of the miss last night on Radio Leicester sounded damning. 

He needs a fresh start. Time for the club to cut their losses.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hammo said:

If he were right-footed it would be just about forgivable. But it was put on a plate on his favoured left and he misplaced it so far wide that I remain very suspicious that he deliberately missed it because of what it would mean to Man City's title bid.

BS

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

I think that miss was the proverbial straw.

Rightly or wrongly, the fans are on his back and look likely to never really warm to him. It seems like he's stuck in a vicious cycle of confidence-shattering performances.

Brendan's assessment of the miss last night on Radio Leicester sounded damning. 

He needs a fresh start. Time for the club to cut their losses.

Yeah. Looking on here, on Facebook and my group chat,  it seems like another Kermogant situation. Even if BR wanted to play him again (which I doubt) I don't think the fans would tolerate it.

I admit it was a woeful miss and a ridiculous booking BUT with the formation we play it is very difficult to play in front of Vardy including any new signings we make.SO is leaving because he wants to play as a striker and he knows he will never be picked for that role in front of JV. I still think he is young and has potential hence the clauses Man City insisted on when he arrived. I was encouraged by last pre-season and you can only be sharp by playing  You cannot expect to be match ready when all you get is the odd 5mins here and there.Nigeria still rate him very highly. I would give him another year under BR . He is still very young and his confidence is shot.

Cannot believe I am serious saying this about a Leicester player but I want rid of him immediately. I have let my emotions about yesterday pass and just have to say get rid. He is completely useless. Yesterday he should have at least hit the target. Even if he had shot directly at their keeper but to miss the goal by a mile no excuses. Convinced he really didn't want to put it away. Rodgers said he told him he should have scored. That to me means he knows Nacho did not give a road. Even after Nacho gave away a stupid foul to allow Man City out of their area when we were pressing. No excuses. See getting worked up again. This guy is not good for my health. Will have to get in touch with LCFC and state seriously that it is him or me for the future. Lol. Seriously though get the lad a million miles away from Leicester. One way ticket to nowhere.

2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

4 goals in 51 appearances isn't the best for a striker. 

Ian, the only possible reason why i would wanna keep him is just for that profile GIF of yours. That has given me plenty of laughs in recent times. #NACHOMAN

• Haha 1

I personally think he COULD only improve with actual game time. He is highly unlikely to get it here (Assuming Vardy is not dead)

ffs. i was there last night, but now ive seen the video im even more annoyed.... he doesnt even look at the goal once.... hes constantly looking at hamza, then looks at the ball and hits it aimelessly, he had no idea where the goal was. 

Posted 30 times on here today  " There is a footballer in him somewhere "

Posted 40 times on Bluemoon  " Agent Iheanacho "

Posted 8,149 times on RAWK " Why couldn't that chance have fallen to Vardy "

The lad is trending.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest MattP
16 hours ago, Mendi said:

Shocking miss by him, i think he did it on purpose, to allow City to win the league.

If he had tried to miss on purpose he would have probably slotted it in the top corner. 

If we can cut our losses just do so, he's lazy, can't be bothered and has somehow earnt millions from us after a lucky spell at a very good team. 

Everyone has been revitalised since Rodgers came in and he just looks exactly the same, I wonder if he's noticed we have a new manager?

Edited by MattP