Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

Last kick of the ball in our shirt tonight I'm sure of that.  Don't think we've made a worse signing since returning to the prem to be honest.  He's made millions off a run of tap ins for Man City in a ten game run and that's it. 

Lack of minutes is a factor, there is a lot of hate here for him, he isn’t as bad as some are making out, but he’s not good enough for us at present, and don’t think he suits us, as he doesn’t work hard enough off the ball.

I think for all involved he would be better of moving, and still think he will do well in the game, but not here and not in the premier league 

• Like 2

I've had him down as an instinctive finisher who struggles when he has time to think or has to join the link up play. Maybe, fractionally he had to much time to choose the type of finish there and it wasn't completely reactionary but when you train all week to put away chances that's very very poor. 

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

If it had fallen to Vardy we'd have scored.

There's just no way to be sure Vardy would've scored. Granted the miss was atrocious, but I personally don't like how people are jumping at his back once again, almost making him responsible for the defeat. One would think people were just waiting for it.

He's got only scraps and only one chance in this game. Easy scapegoat.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

Lack of minutes is a factor, there is a lot of hate here for him, he isn’t as bad as some are making out, but he’s not good enough for us at present, and don’t think he suits us, as he doesn’t work hard enough off the ball.

I think for all involved he would be better of moving, and still think he will do well in the game, but not here and not in the premier league 

He's not as bad as we're making out??.... 

You are joking aren't you?... 

The guy is a fraud. 

Interesting listening to the crouch podcast on subs today about how sone come on and want to prove a point and some come on sulking - he definitely falls into the latter category. Jesus, he has to take his chances to help himself... Scuffing that shot is the difference at this level and he really isn't worth the place

• Like 1

If you were going to set up as we played today you would have Okazaki on the bench.

I cannot believe that Iheanacho is picked over Okazaki.

A few people on here are not Okazakis biggest fams but he is Messi compared to Iheanacho.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

I’d say sell him ASAP but who in their right mind would want to buy him.

Saudi league only option.

He needs to **** off as he has been useless and overpaid. Needs a chanye of scenery and a lower league 

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

He's not as bad as we're making out??.... 

You are joking aren't you?... 

The guy is a fraud. 

Again game time or lack of it affects a players sharpness and confidence.

I am not saying he’s done well here, or I want him to stay, but lack of opportunities has had an impact, and clubs don’t go and spend £20 mill and what £100 grand a week on frauds, he’s just like slimani, Silva, and the rest, just brought into a club that doesn’t suit them imo

• Like 1