Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

You can't have been watching for that long then. 

Been a Leicester  fan since I was 5 years old even though my older brothers are Man United  and Chelsea fans and am now 34 now. so yeah worst player to play for Leicester and to wear our shirt.

Shinji's going. Ulloa's gone. We don't have any ready u23 strikers. He's the only alternative if Vardy gets injured unless we use Gray.

But his form's been poor for us and Nigeria. He doesn't look happy and settled. Don't think he's great in the dressing room.

But if we buy another striker that still leaves only two strikers at the club unless we're willing to try Gray or... Ali Regba?

Edited by Foxxed

7 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Shinji's going. Ulloa's gone. We don't have any ready u23 strikers. He's the only alternative if Vardy gets injured unless we use Gray.

But his form's been poor for us and Nigeria. He doesn't look happy and settled. Don't think he's great in the dressing room.

But if we buy another striker that still leaves only two strikers at the club unless we're willing to try Gray or... Ali Regba?

Striker is gonna be vital this summer. Lets hope we have a replacement ready. #moldynacho

4 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Striker is gonna be vital this summer. Lets hope we have a replacement ready. #moldynacho

Dunno how much money we'll have to be honest, not if we spend 40 millon on Tielemans.

8 hours ago, Bazly said:

LC has always performed best with little strikers, the most celebrated of course are Lineker and Vardy. Clumpa Lumpas just aren't our game apart from Steve Walsh and maybe the clumpa lumpa to beat all clumpa lumpas, our man Heskey. What we really need is a midfield that can contribute 25 goals a season. 

:cry:

Are you forgetting ‘Sticks’ and Iwan Roberts!!

How dare you!

Loan him out to play regularly and build his confidence.

Means we'd probably have to bring 2 strikers in though and we only play 1 up front.

On the bright side we'll have a spare 40 million cos no way is tielemans signing for us.

I honestly think there is a player in there somewhere but I dont think he is bright enough or quick thinking enough to improve or turn his form around. Im sure Brendan knows whether he is worth pursuing or not. He has so many brain dead moments and abysmal ball control moments for a top flight football its unreal. Confidence or not hes got to find a way to sort himself out.

• Like 2

His only hope is that he works tirelessly all summer and comes back fit and sharp; like Chilwell last summer. The trouble is, I don’t think he has the desire to make the effort. Even then, I am starting to worry that he just doesn’t have the ability; regardless of his attitude. 

I don’t know why I keep trying to convince myself not to give up on him. He gives the impression of someone who isn’t remotely bothered by his abject performances.

Not quite sure what point  trying to make but it’s been therapeutic to get some of my frustrations off my chest!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Really? 

As in the worst ever?

Do you totally forget what happened in mid 00s? Do you remember how much of the dross we had in that period of time? I only mention that as that's the worst period with worst players I can remember so don't know anything really before 96/97 season to compare with. 

But some of the shite we had in the period between 2004 and 2008 by far eclipses how shite Iheanacho is/has performed.

I dunno

I think that Iheanacho has made himself unselectable.  He offers nothing.  In fact less than nothing, as his comedy misses are hurting us. 

And all for the knock down price of £25m plus £6m a year in wages...

• Like 1

There's a reason why Pep Guardiola didn't want to coach Nacho, considering Pep meant to do wonders coaching young talent eg. Sterling etc. 

First opportunity he had he got rid, he cleared out the rubbish to build a title winning side. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeamRocket said:

Been a Leicester  fan since I was 5 years old even though my older brothers are Man United  and Chelsea fans and am now 34 now. so yeah worst player to play for Leicester and to wear our shirt.

I certainly wouldn't say this. Worst value for money? Yes. Worst player? Not a chance. 

Had all the goal to aim at given how far Edison was off his line. Such a bad miss.

Not that he's getting any rhythm to his game but only playing 20 mins here and there as well as, I imagine, his confidence being rock bottom.

35 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Had all the goal to aim at given how far Edison was off his line. Such a bad miss.

Not that he's getting any rhythm to his game but only playing 20 mins here and there as well as, I imagine, his confidence being rock bottom.

Ederson being out of his goal that far means he has less of the goal to aim at, surely?

It's one thing I've noticed that Ederson does seriously well - reading of the game and being off his line means he can come out and make strikers think quicker as opposed to having time to control it and pick their spot. He did it a lot against Spurs the other week and he's good at making himself big to make a save (where he has to!). 

• Like 2