Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

6 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

There's just no way to be sure Vardy would've scored. Granted the miss was atrocious, but I personally don't like how people are jumping at his back once again, almost making him responsible for the defeat. One would think people were just waiting for it.

He's got only scraps and only one chance in this game. Easy scapegoat.

You could argue that it is just one chance and just one game, but it keeps happening.  Every time he gets a chance he somehow makes himself look even worse than we already thought he was.

He's just got to go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Lack of minutes is a factor, there is a lot of hate here for him, he isn’t as bad as some are making out, but he’s not good enough for us at present, and don’t think he suits us, as he doesn’t work hard enough off the ball.

I think for all involved he would be better of moving, and still think he will do well in the game, but not here and not in the premier league 

Totally agree.Looks like a loan spell in Turkey,followed by a cut price transfer to a mid ranking Italian club.Where he’ll do alrightish.Massive shame.

Just now, murphy said:

You could argue that it is just one chance and just one game, but it keeps happening.  Every time he gets a chance he somehow makes himself look even worse than we already thought he was.

He's just got to go.

So it seems. I don't have much hope left for him tbh, but still can empathize with him. It's very hard for a player, especially a striker, to be sharp when they only get a couple of minutes once in a blue moon. Vardy plays all the time and still misses sitters. 

His future is in doubt to say the least, but it irks me to see that the first thing some here do is to search for someone to blame. It was a great game tonight and I'd rather commend the team's performance than set my sights on a player to shoot at.

• Like 3

I see he's getting racist abuse on twitter from so called Liverpool supporters.

Disgusting.

Edited by Tuna

I remember the pictures of him in reception at the KP when he signed looking thoroughly miserable.

I don’t think I’ve seen him smile since and wonder if he’s ever really wanted to be here. 

Then there’s been occasions where he’s not been ready to come on as a sub.

And on tunnel can he never shakes hands with the staff. 

Just not a Leicester player for me. Bye.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

Totally agree.Looks like a loan spell in Turkey,followed by a cut price transfer to a mid ranking Italian club.Where he’ll do alrightish.Massive shame.

Also thinking he needs to go on loan now. Couldn't sell him, so loan looks like the only way to either get his confidence back or get a few quid after he's banged in a load of goals at a lower level. Celtic?

12 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I remember the pictures of him in reception at the KP when he signed looking thoroughly miserable.

I don’t think I’ve seen him smile since and wonder if he’s ever really wanted to be here. 

Then there’s been occasions where he’s not been ready to come on as a sub.

And on tunnel can he never shakes hands with the staff. 

Just not a Leicester player for me. Bye.

LC8133-049.JPG

Kelechi-Iheanacho.png

3 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Also thinking he needs to go on loan now. Couldn't sell him, so loan looks like the only way to either get his confidence back or get a few quid after he's banged in a load of goals at a lower level. Stalybridge Celtic?

:thumbup: