Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

It's a bad miss, whichever way you try and spin it, but Vardy has missed some sitters too, it happens. It's just this has come after a series of woeful appearances. 

His confidence has gone, we can't give him more game time. He is lost here at the minute, at the very least he has a loan move away next season. 

Edited by RowlattsFox

13 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

I can only remember him contributing in the Peterboro FA cup game last season. I dont think we have ever had a player that has contributed so little in such a long period.

Just cant make up my mind what it is down too, sometimes its just wrong player at the wrong club. 

Bizarrely he scored a terrific goal - I was there at Wembley when he scored in the 5-4 defeat by Spurs in the last game of last season.I hoped that he would kick on from there; alas he hasn't.

• Like 1

Guest ttfn

What cracked me up was the way he confidently swept it into the corner of an imaginary goal.

The way he struck it it was almost as if he’d caught it perfectly. In a parallel universe he’s tucked that one away into the adjacent goal and he’s cartwheeling around the Etihad.

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Are we still at it, or can we move on to attacking someone else now?

No this will carry on until next year when form inevitably drops and they all start calling for BR's head.

• Like 1

Guest MattP

The reason it's hilarious is because of how much he's missed it by.

I can't ever remember a player one on one shooting in the box and managing to nearly send the ball past the edge of the six yard box.

IMG_20190507_205025.jpg

Edited by MattP

Just been reading the Bluemoon forum and someone’s been reading Foxestalk, saying they think we’re being harsh on Ian unless we’re judging on his performances last night aside

I cba to sign up to tell him. So if any Man City fans are reading this- No it’s not based on last night. The blokes been absolutely shite for us. Clueless, lacks interest, lacks any sort of anticipation or footballing intelligence 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Really? 

As in the worst ever?

Do you totally forget what happened in mid 00s? Do you remember how much of the dross we had in that period of time? I only mention that as that's the worst period with worst players I can remember so don't know anything really before 96/97 season to compare with. 

But some of the shite we had in the period between 2004 and 2008 by far eclipses how shite Iheanacho is/has performed.

Agree but he would  fit right in that team of nad players. Personally think he is that bad. Dont get me wrong I do what him to shove it back in my face and be like now what after going on some crazy run or something 

1 minute ago, Corky said:

None of our lot, I hope.

I’d like to think our lot would go no further than booing and calling him useless, but you never know. Loads more idiotic LCFC fans on Twitter than here on FT.

Shit? Currently and probably, yes. Deserving of racist abuse?

Ain't enough to want to a better striker. Got to attack the current one. And why?

People love to take their frustrations out. Makes them feel powerful. Idiots.

Edited by Foxxed

4 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Just been reading the Bluemoon forum and someone’s been reading Foxestalk, saying they think we’re being harsh on Ian unless we’re judging on his performances last night aside

I cba to sign up to tell him. So if any Man City fans are reading this- No it’s not based on last night. The blokes been absolutely shite for us. Clueless, lacks interest, lacks any sort of anticipation or footballing intelligence 

Fact is the only people surprised by it aren't Leicester fans.

He's had a few of these moments. This sadly was just the highest profile.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nepa fox said:

I think with a fresh start under our new coaching staff will do him a world of good.

I think with a fresh start under someone else's coaching staff will do Leicester the world of good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Are we still at it, or can we move on to attacking someone else now?

This is an internet forum to discuss all things LCFC and it's not always gonna be positive I'm afraid.

I think that this is the perfect arena to let off steam about a player who has continued to find new ways to frustrate and to let us down over the course of two years.  Not booing at the ground, not abuse on twitter, come here and get it out of your system as long it's not abusive or personal.

KI was a marquee signing and due to the cost of his transfer and his wages we are basically stuck with a grossly underperforming striker that we are very unlikely to be able to shift on or to replace because of the money tied up in him.  I think it is reasonable to expect more and to demand more.  It is also reasonable to express frustration and anger.  I just wish that he would do the same.