Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Thank you Riyad

On 10/08/2018 at 16:28, davieG said:

I still reminisce in my mind and with my son about several bygone players like Davie Gibson, Muzzy Izzett, Gary  Parker, Keith Weller etc I'll  now add Mahrez to my list of unforgettable players that have donned the Leicester City football shirt.

I agree 100% and the hardest thing is that my son is 15 years old and he thinks the like of Kante, Riyad, Vardy, Schmeichel are the norm which as someone who remembers the 70's through to now I find I have to pinch myself that I have actually watched the last 3 years.....

On topic - Riyad is the most gifted player I have seen in our blue shirt and will always be one of the players that will firmly be a proper legend on the pitch - off it badly advised and young but all forgotton and will get me up and applauding when he comes back......hopefully all the younger fans can look at my view as one of an old fart when we go on to win more trophies over the next 10 years and see the likes of Riyad as common place in the blue shirt!!!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

You were an FT reject for quite some time weren’t you? 

With rubbish like that it’s a shame you were given a second chance.

You obviously lack tribune humour.

We always sang Leicester Reject to any player who moved onto a "better" club back in the day.

I try to support you against the finnegan onslaught but it seems he does have a point. ;) 

Bit silly with all the Schadenfreude aimed at the guy.

Guardiola has probably talked extensively with Riyad, so the player knows he just can't walk straight into the starting XI just because he's the club's record signing.

The system is more important than the player.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

He is probably still going to win trophies and is trained by the best manager in club football. 

Personally hope he rips the league up for them. Not against us though.

Sitting on your arse winning trophies is a lot of fun, done it enough on Fifa so I should know 

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

He is probably still going to win trophies and is trained by the best manager in club football. 

Personally hope he rips the league up for them. Not against us though.

You can hope what you want. 

He's looked abysmal in the few minutes he's played for them.

Loved his greedy shot inside the box today.

23 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Lol, holding a grudge for a two weeks strike whilst forgetting all the rest is certainly the right way to go.

Bitter fan is bitter.

Perhaps some people feel quite strongly about him co-opting depression as the result of him having to earn fame and fortune. Maybe, for those who have had first hand experience of depression, that is more than enough to be glad he's not got his own way. Perhaps go to the depression thread and tell them they've got it wrong, that depression is actually not being allowed to move clubs at the drop of a hat. 

Great way to sign off a post though! 'adjective noun is noun.' Hilarious work, that, mate. You've really got a way with copying rubbish from the Internet.  Really original and entertaining. I've never seen that format of sentence before.