Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, Simoken said:

I know we won the league it was amazing yay! celebrate.. but lets move forward or we will slowly become like the Nottingham Forest and be stuck in a time warp. :chant:

Personally I intend to wallow in it for the rest of my days.  It was never meant to happen to us.  Of course we should look forward but the title is not something we should just put behind us and forget about.

 

That said, there was an awful lot of magic moments that year, we don't need a new thread on the anniversary of each one.

 

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

e too.  I must watch a YouTube video of our title win about once a week.  Always lifts my spirits, even now.

Thats how Forest fans live eachday.. god.. its happening already isnt it. living in the past :cool:

Posted (edited)

I boarded a plane 2-0 down and arrived back in England to a WhatsApp text from my Villa supporting boss telling me we had won 3-2... He was gutted :scarf:

Edited by mannyzlcfc
Posted

Even when my ghost hovers over the Leicester stadium...me and king dick,will be celebrating in 23 yrs 53yrs,103yrs,and chasing the wench

Rachael around the clouds table....:bounce:

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Should have battered them in both really- we were well on top for the whole home match despite going 2-0 down and we would have probably put 3 or 4 past them if Riyad scored that penalty away.

Cant recall much of the 1st half at the KP. I'll take your word for it!

 

At Villa Park we bossed the first half IIRC but there was a sense of inevitablity about the equaliser. A bit of a letdown after the Spurs win 3 days earlier.

 

After the 1-1 draw I felt as if we had left a big chance slip and we would blow it. Huth had a bit of a mare that day. 3 weeks later he went to Man City and walked all over the c'nts.

Edited by Blue ROI
Posted
8 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Cant recall much of the 1st half at the KP. I'll take your word for it!

 

At Villa Park we bossed the first half IIRC but there was a sense of inevitablity about the equaliser. A bit of a letdown after the Spurs win 3 days earlier.

 

After the 1-1 draw I felt as if we had left a big chance slip and we would blow it. Huth had a bit of a mare that day. 3 weeks later he went to Man City and walked all over the c'nts.

Huth on a hattrick at the Etihad. Just another crazy moment of that season lol

Posted
18 hours ago, Tuna said:

Always worth a re watch lol:

 

 

 

I shouldnt laugh but I think this video is the moment he realised he was out his depth (although everyone else knew it long before then).

Posted
10 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Cant recall much of the 1st half at the KP. I'll take your word for it!

 

At Villa Park we bossed the first half IIRC but there was a sense of inevitablity about the equaliser. A bit of a letdown after the Spurs win 3 days earlier.

 

After the 1-1 draw I felt as if we had left a big chance slip and we would blow it. Huth had a bit of a mare that day. 3 weeks later he went to Man City and walked all over the c'nts.

Yeah, as soon as Mahrez missed the penalty we went off the boil. De Laet for Okazaki at half time killed us off- probably Claudio's only tactical balls up that season.

Posted

I’ve just got back from Rome and have to say the Italians still love their Colosseum. 

 

Our title win was just as big a monument to the impossible. 

 

I suggest we we continue to celebrate it for the next two thousand years. 

 

Oh, and that Sherwood interview will still be just as funny in two thousand years. What an absolute bell sniffer. 

Posted
20 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

Me too.  I must watch a YouTube video of our title win about once a week.  Always lifts my spirits, even now.

I watch re-run on you tube too. my favorite -

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...