Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2018

True colours shown by Jackie. Her game-playing tactics went too far. I ended up finding her a bit obnoxious. She went all Jose Mourinho throwing Tom under the bus right from the start of the task.

Agreed with Lord Sugar as well - she knows how to run a successful business and probably doesn't need his investment or partnership as much as the others. 

Meanwhile, how the fvck is Sarah Ann STILL there?! I know she was on the winning side but I literally cannot remember her at all doing anything productive in the whole series. Then she has the cheek to say Daniel did nothing in this task lol

13 hours ago, StanSP said:

True colours shown by Jackie. Her game-playing tactics went too far. I ended up finding her a bit obnoxious. She went all Jose Mourinho throwing Tom under the bus right from the start of the task.

Agreed with Lord Sugar as well - she knows how to run a successful business and probably doesn't need his investment or partnership as much as the others. 

Meanwhile, how the fvck is Sarah Ann STILL there?! I know she was on the winning side but I literally cannot remember her at all doing anything productive in the whole series. Then she has the cheek to say Daniel did nothing in this task lol

Came in to say exactly this except the 2nd paragraph

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think Jackie should've gone after the airline task tbh, she proper ballsed that one up. Just glad a yank's not winning it

She's Canadian.

Like Katherine Ryan.

Just now, shailen said:

Seductive chocolates lol - what were they thinking?

The idea of seductive wasn't unworkable, but the execution was terrible. Santas Chocolate Seduction is a terrible name, and the box design with that picture was so outdated. It needed doing in a classy way, sold as something you'd share with someone special, with flavours and a name to suit.

It never fails to amaze me how bad the products so many supposedly bright entrepreneurs get it.

All you would have had to do in the chocolate task is make a black box with gold writing and a half decent name! 

It's gone past the point of genuine business or credibility in favour of entertainment now. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's far more entertaining than the earlier shows. Just wouldn't like to invest in any of tjem!