Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

Stayed up till 3...'ve been dreading getting up this morning to read the news; it looks bleak but whilst there is hope lets cling to that.

Praying for another miracle.

Thanks to all from the footballing family for their kind words at this difficult time.

Just having a read, apparently white is the colour of mourning for Buddhists.  Red is apparently really bad form, as it is the colour of happiness.

I know there are no confirmations of deaths as yet, but I would like to leave something at the stadium which respects their traditions as well as ours.

• Thanks 4

The news is really starting to touch on all the reasons he was adored by the fans and the community. 

A particular memory for me was the promoting of the new training ground. I was stood looking at the plans, turned around and he's just stood there chatting away to fans, shaking hands and posing for pictures. A real gem of a man.

Great to see so many fans of other clubs on here with their respects, fantastic.

With thoughts of Vichai and all the great things he's done for the club and city, I'm also hoping no fans were caught up in this, since it came down in a car park.

:(:cry:

27 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

It seems that the visiting fans here get the untypical strength of feeling we have for our owners and I think most can see that it goes beyond the headline of the dream maker. To expand on that I think the most impressive "action" was sticking with us after failed promotion attempts, not walking away or dilluting interest. The major donation to a local hospital, breakfasts and scarves on long trip away days, gifts on seats, the birthday toasts, the ongoing expansion. Even without the miracle season, outstanding.

The closest I came to him was before the Doncaster game where we'd receive the championship trophy. The family were passing me in a car as I walked by the stadium. I thought thumbs up would be insufficient and too informal so I began applauding and nodding towards them mouthing "thank you", receiving thumbs up in return. Have only slept a couple of hours, that smile and thumbs up in my mind, completely different people showing each other respect through a united passion.

You are right about that mate. 

I happened to be in Thailand when he had all the players over for the celebration, it was great to see. Obviously not your standard owner. Since then I've always looked out for Leicesters results.

• Like 1

Cant even think of words right now to describe how i feel. Its an absolute tragedy for the club and everyone involved with the club but most of all for the friends and family that may have lost loved ones in such horrendous circumstances. Thanks to all the fans of other clubs that have posted messages of support, the football family comes together as one during times like this and your kind words are of some comfort to us Leicester fans right now. It really is strange to feel so sad and hurt about people most of us have never met or spoken to, but this club is a huge part of all our lives so anyone connected with it whether it be players, staff, owners etc all feel really close to us and to have potentially lost some of these people in such tragic circumstances is just so hard to take.