Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

8 minutes ago, murphy said:

Just don't know what to with myself this morning.  Feel a bit sick, so thanks for making me smile.

We've got a massive cup semi final today and to be honest I haven't gave it a second thought so I can't imagine what you guys are going through.. heart breaking 

• Like 2

Hoping for the best....expecting the worst.....either way....as a club...we'll always be deeply indebted to Vichai and his family. He turned our dreams into reality. 

Feeling sick to the stomach. 

Thanking all the non LCFC fans with the overwhelming support. #itsmorethanagame. 

Edited by Lcfc jee
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

There's surely no way the game on Tuesday can go ahead. AAIB may well still be on site then.

Yeah i forgot to buy tixkets for it and am supposed to buy them today but cant now. Woyldnt feel right. I think itd be called off as a mark of respect.

Vichai has been a wonderful owner of this club and has treated the fans as members of his family.His contribution and commitment to the club has been second to none.I cannot remember a negative comment about the owners on this forum even in difficult times .If our fears are confirmed he will be hugely missed and our thoughts are with him ,his close family and of course anyone else lost in this terrible accident.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Barely slept a wink, didn't think something like this would hit me as much as it has.

This is what I'm struggling with. I have been glued to my phone and tablet since I got in last night. It has left me feeling completely helpless.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Keep seeing reporters banging on about how much money Vichai pumped into the club. That is simply lazy reporting. They neglect to add that crucially he also gave us his time, business expertise and most of all love. That’s why he’s turned us into a success. He wasn’t just some faceless foreign billionaire - he’s visible, accessible and has become one of our own.

This is just so ****ing heartbreaking. 

:appl: Brilliant post.      To give us so much of his time was simply incredible.  Loved the man for what he did for LCFC and it's fans.   Fantastic humans are few and far between. It appears planet Earth lost someone very special last night.  Absolutely ripped up by this.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1