Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

Well guys. For some reason I am more emotional about it all this morning than I was last night. Was it the shock last night? The lack of sleep this morning? The fact I feel so terribly alone and isolated over here in North Carolina.. it’s times like this I feel very very alone and homesick.  

Id love to be there.. walk amongst the people outside the stadium.. but I can’t be.

Warmest best wishes from a fellow Fox living just outside London. We may all be dispersed across the world, but we all have a common unifying love of Leicester. Always have. Always will 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Frost said:

Has anyone been down the ground? Think I'll go and leave a scarf or something later on.

Yeah went down around 8.30 dropped a scarf and one of the clappers with the whole of the badge and few words thanking the great man.

about 20-30 there and parked up in the car park opposite

It’s very difficult to comprehend all this. Why do bad things happen to good people?

It was a relatively new helicopter, which appears to have suffered catastrophic gearbox failure - for all intents and purposes a completely random event. 

Life isn’t fair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely heartbreaking thinking what Aiyawatt is going through right now, reports suggesting he’s lost two family members :nono:

Confident the club will put in place a fitting tribute to celebrate everything Vichai has done for us, his extraordinary contributions to not just the football club but also the community are testament to the absolute gentleman he was. 

• Like 1

Still hard to take in this tragic accident.

thoughts and prayers go out to all family and friends of anyone on the helicopter and to every one involved with Leicester football club.

thank you to all the fans from other clubs for your comments. At times like this it doesn’t matter what badge you wear on your chest. We are all one big football family and follow the game we all love.

9 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I had visited my terminally ill aunt in the Royal prior to the game yesterday, so was a bit emotionally exhausted come the evening. It meant reading the comments last night was more an exercise in glum numbness than anything else.

But when looking at pictures of Vichai this morning, the one in my avatar sent me over the edge. I think it's the playfulness and human connection it depicts. What an incredibly sad day.

Sorry to hear about your aunt, stay strong and take care.

life can be so cruel ?

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Absolutely heartbreaking thinking what Aiyawatt is going through right now, reports suggesting he’s lost two family members :nono:

Confident the club will put in place a fitting tribute to celebrate everything Vichai has done for us, his extraordinary contributions to not just the football club but also the community are testament to the absolute gentleman he was. 

Apichet his other lesser recognised son is on the board as well as Aiyawatt, not forgetting him at this time either.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, FilbertFrog said:

The world has lost a great great man , our region has lost a great friend and our club has lost a great leader 

we must celebrate what we have had together Over the last number of years , and we must mourn the great loss this we have all suffered for the future 

to Top we send our love , we will be here in spirit for you 

to the families of all the other victims you will be remembered forever with our love 

may god grant all who died a peaceful rest and a happy after life 

CA0225C0-845D-4537-9B4C-6271A254D55C.jpeg

This is the photo...this portrays a man,an owner, a man with at least one city as family,realising his dreams,that vibrated through a city..

Leicester city,and took this city and the footballing world on a beautiful amazing journey.......

• Like 3