Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

Have forced myself to wait until confirmation of the inevitable arrived. That moment is here now. Having had 24 hours to think of something appropriate, I still have nothing to offer. Just a numbing sense of loss for a man I’ve never even met.  But the void his passing leaves for all of us, myself included, is beyond words. The joy that this man and his family have brought to our lives is immeasurable. For that, we will all be eternally grateful that our paths crossed. Quite simply, the most appalling of tragedies for anyone that loves football and values human decency and generosity of spirit. Rest well, Vichai. 

• Like 2

My sincerest condolences to all affected by this awful news. My thoughts are with each and every one of you.

I suspect that your first home game after the tragic events of this weekend, will now be the game with Burnley. This will of course be an emotional day but I hope one that will further emphasise that all of football is behind you.

We all follow our teams with a tribal passion that on occasion oversteps the boundaries, but it’s events such as this that remind us that we are one family of many different colours.

Rest in peace all those who lost their lives.

• Like 3

He has brought so much joy into the lives of so many people. This city was brought together as one, with everyone out together on the streets in happiness when we won the title, and brought a smile to the whole world seeing it happen.

Now our city and everyone connected to our club are together as one again, united in our grief at the loss of a wonderful man. I hope his family, and the families of all the victims know how much everyone is thinking of them at this terrible time.

RIP Vichai, we cannot thank you enough for everything you have done, and you will never be forgotten.

• Like 2

Champions of England, it’s all thanks to you.

Thanks to you dedication, generosity, spirit and belief, this football club, our city, the hospitals and the community are in infinitely better places for it. You have left behind a legacy that this club will forever remember you for, and you probably didn’t get enough credit for. Thank you. Thank you for some of the best memories in my lifetime.

C81C0934-FCBD-4556-BBBB-4033787D3611.jpeg

• Like 2

Guest Harrydc

Skip to 30 seconds in. "Here are the owners, they couldn't be any more popular" 

so so sad. The contrast from then to now , I'd trade the title for last nights event to have not happened in a heartbeat. 

Rest in peace.

To me Vichai he was not only Mr Chairman but he was the pride and joy of Leicester city. He made an impossible dream come true but most importantly his qualities which are so rare to find will be sorely missed. The humble kind generous person has been taken away from us too early. You made the City smile and your warm smile will forever remain in my hearts forever. God give his family strength and may he rest in eternal peace. Sure You will be watching LCFC with the angels from above