Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

So sad and heartbreaking ?  rest in peace Vichai, May your soul rise in heaven, you sir fulfilled all our dreams and hopes for Leicester City, but not just football, your demeanour and manner shined through and is an example to us all.

Prayers and deepest condolences to the families of the other members that lost their lives.

Thank you. For saving us. For daring us to dream. For making that dream become reality. Without you we wouldn’t have been on the journey we have in the last few years. You will always be in our hearts and one of us. RIP Mr Chairman and may god rest your soul ????

• Like 3

We are so lucky to have had such a great, kind and humble owner, who led us to the best times of our lives. I lost my wonderful Dad, the man who brought me to Filbert Street as a 10 year old, only last month. If only I could have talked to him about the last 24 hrs - he would gave consoled me so much. 

Rest in Peace Vichai - you will never be forgotten. X 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I saw a Nessun Dorma video earlier and it did me again. Good night Vichai, thanks for everything 

As soon as it was confirmed I've gone straight to YouTube and put the video on. It's unbelievable what he helped us to achieve and there's no way he will ever be forgotten.

Words fail me. Sort of knew it was coming since the incident but :cry:. Never known any owner to be as universally adored as he was and the last 24 hours have shown. He loved this city, not just the club, and we loved him back. May you find happiness in the next life Khun Vichai

RIP Vichai and the other 4 poor souls who have lost there lives, I wish I had the chance to tell you all the joy you gave me in a time when I was crippling in reality! 

I wish i could have saved you like you did me

Edited by chapero82
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Held it together last night and even during the tributes at the ground, but the confirmation has broken me. Absolutely gutted for everyone involved. RIP Vichai 

Same.

Reading the statement, social media posts and photos and the start of MOTD2 has me in a few tears tonight 

Just no words. This man is a beautiful human.

Also huge sadness for the other people killed and their families 

Horrific time 

• Sad 1