Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

2 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Madders will hopefully learn from this today, don't do anything stupid so quickly after your first yellow card.But seriously posters slagging him off suggesting he's not a team player............ that's ridiculous.

I'm sorry but that's not the kind of thing you learn from. It doesn't matter if you're 15 or 40, you should know not to dive at all, let alone when on a yellow. Age not an excuse here.

• Like 1

Following his brilliant tackle to win the ball for Brighton to set up Maddison's first booking, I'm looking forward to seeing the ref send off all of our remaining 10 players, put his Brighton shirt on then slam the ball into an empty net before doing a full lap of honour so the Brighton fans can show their appreciation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

He said in the first half.

Is it rubbish? Sounds about right to me.

Vardy v Huddersfield 

N’Didi v West Ham

Maddison v Wolves

Gray v Cardiff 

1 minute ago, Bozman said:

He's yet another bang average signing,makes me piss Barnes ripping it up Wba and plays with a purpose,and we have that fookin poser dancing about in midfield,i'd beat him in a race over 25yards

Typical FT comment.

Maddison is far better than Barnes.

Feel sorry for Iborra. Finally getting into the side and then got injured. Ndidi deserves a kick up the backside and be benched but now he is back and not learnt his lesson.

Where is Silva (poor man)?

Where is Diabate? Not seen anywhere near the senior side.

We need to move Gray inside more in the first half and push both Chilwell and Ricardo up. Ndidi should stay with Morgan and Evans almost as a back three. That is: 3-5-1.

• Like 2

I don’t get this .... “we have no attacking options”.

FFS, just change it to 3 at the back, push Chilwell and Ricardo forward more. I’d rather attempt to attack at this stage and have something to watch, rather than lose 1-0 and lose through boredom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sly said:

I don’t get this .... “we have no attacking options”.

FFS, just change it to 3 at the back, push Chilwell and Ricardo forward more. I’d rather attempt to attack at this stage and have something to watch, rather than lose 1-0 and lose through boredom. 

Agree

• Like 1