Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

So tired of these games now, over before their started, so dull it's unreal. You know you're having a stinker of a season when you're starting Shinji as a lone striker. Devoid of creativity, strategy, or any form of inventiveness. If I didn't love this club so much I'd switch off and go and do something remotely useful. 

• Like 3

Just now, Stadt said:

Two players have got second yellows for simulation in just over a year, that is poor discipline and stupidity. It hardly helps Puel's case by using Morgan as an example, Morgan is uncomfortable stepping out and has been sent off twice as a result, asking Morgan to play in a system he's not suited to is a major flaw.

Poor discipline on an individual player level. Morgan was stepping out loads in our prem winning season. 

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Whilst I agree, you can't make people leave and if they're on a well paid contract, they won't want to leave and clubs won't match their wages. A good example would be the ageing Silva and Iborra, no one in Spain or Portugal are going to be able to match the wages they're on here. Both very poor buys.

True. Likes of Morgan and Shinji will hopefully leave next Summer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

"Little clique" 

Again more conspiracies without evidence. 

A few players spending time together doesn't make a clique. 

You're getting stupid now.

Yeah Vardys really happy, Im sure Morgan is also having not been offered a new contract. Kasper, King, etc

Its better to be getting stupid rather than always being that way

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

To many people give the manager a free pass, discipline is done to leadership.

Yes player have made poor discisons, but if it continues it down to the manager, not setting the standard that are expected.

This has some merit - everything seeps down from the top ..... not many of cloughies players would have dived ...

• Like 1

This is too painful to watch. There is none of the verve, none of the attacking flair that we have seen at times this season. Putting Shinji at striker was such inspired stupidity IDK what to say. 

Wow, we haven't scored from open play in the 1H all fuching season? Astonishingly poor, did not realize that, blecccch.

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

So tired of these games now, over before their started, so dull it's unreal. You know you're having a stinker of a season when you're starting Shinji as a lone striker. Devoid of creativity, strategy, or any form of inventiveness. If I didn't love this club so much I'd switch off and go and do something remotely useful. 

the future

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Poor discipline on an individual player level. Morgan was stepping out loads in our prem winning season. 

Yeah 3 years ago, in a much deeper block with narrow fullbacks. 9 reds in 33 games ffs.