Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Look at vardys wifes tweets - Not Vardy, desperate attempt to make nonsense up

Morgan yet to be offered a new contract - So that's your evidence that he's not happy with the club?

Over sized playing squad - Oversized? what? we have the same amount of registered players as every other team.

Disillusioned players not getting in the squad - This is a claim, prove it.

You're right though I'm sure they all very content with the bloke in charge of them decisions - You haven't provided any evidence that they are unhappy.

4 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Well would you care to remind me how brilliant were main man Vards and our so called second best Nacho this season? Feel free to link the stats. Cheers

Its ****ing Shinji he cant shoot cant pass and has no strength or or pace. Why are we having this discussion lol Of course I would rather have Vardy of Nacho on the pitch, even if they had no goals.

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

So what's the difference? Tell me why you think football is in any way different to any other job in this regard?

You compared playing football infront of millions to a ****ing school classroom with a supply teacher. Give over, you can't possibly be this stupid. 

To even make this comparison the slightest bit logical you're going to have to prove that Maddison being sent off was on purpose and not just a poorly thought out decision.

Please, just stop.

We say the same thing week in week out. Has anything changed? No.

Has anything improved? No.

I really don't know why we expect us to suddenly walk out one week and be amazing. Under Puel, this is what we are. Can't see that ever changing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

We say the same thing week in week out. Has anything changed? No.

Has anything improved? No.

I really don't know why we expect us to suddenly walk out one week and be amazing. Under Puel, this is what we are. Can't see that ever changing.

Exactly, same s***, different day. Puel has to go, but is constantly stuck up for by too many, for no actual reason

• Like 1

Just now, lgfualol said:

Its ****ing Shinji he cant shoot cant pass and has no strength or or pace. Why are we having this discussion lol Of course I would rather have Vardy of Nacho on the pitch, even if they had no goals.

well if you had this much playing time you would probably move on a wheelchair by now. Similarily for Iborra, players just lack game time. I get that your antishinjiist but no need to wet the bed because of it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

I feel this season could very easily be badly derailed with all that has gone on. Our discipline is really not good enough.

We have a very hard December coming up.

It’s not just the discipline we’ve had a hell of a lot of dodgy desicions against us this season our officials are just not up to officiating at this level!!