Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

Just now, lgfualol said:

Well if you are happy seeing the likes of Okazaki who has scored once in about a year or two be our leading man, I guess you are right. 

Well would you care to remind me how brilliant were main man Vards and our so called second best Nacho this season? Feel free to link the stats. Cheers

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

There is a massive difference between messing about in a classroom and messing about in your official Exams. Ridiculous comparison.

Not a massive difference at all. Not ridiculous at all. If you've had more than one boss, you'll know some are stricter than others. Some jobs are more laid back than others. Do you know why that is? I'll tell you why. It's the boss and how strict they are.

If the players had someone stricter to answer to, they'd try harder not to get sent off. Simple as that.

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

So the answer to my question is No, you don't have any evidence, you're just assuming whatever suits your argument. Grow up.

Look at vardys wifes tweets

Morgan yet to be offered a new contract

Over sized playing squad

Disillusioned players not getting in the squad  

You're right though I'm sure they all very content with the bloke in charge of them decisions

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

Not a massive difference at all. Not ridiculous at all. If you've had more than one boss, you'll know some are stricter than others. Some jobs are more laid back than others. Do you know why that is? I'll tell you why. It's the boss and how strict they are.

If the players had someone stricter to answer to, they'd try harder not to get sent off. Simple as that.

It's one of the most ridiculous comparisons ever. The fact you think it's a sensible comparison speaks volumes. 

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Well would you care to remind me how brilliant were main man Vards and our so called second best Nacho this season? Feel free to link the stats. Cheers

I think point missing here is post the 2015/2016 we signed some Turkeys that even Trump would not pardon.  So we are left with Shinji.