Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

Just now, Chester Dontlie said:

well if you had this much playing time you would probably move on a wheelchair by now. Similarily for Iborra, players just lack game time. I get that your antishinjiist but no need to wet the bed because of it

Shinji played every game in the prem win and only got 4 goals or something. Not sure its a play time thing. He is great in a particular system but not up to it now.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Imagine being tragic enough to purposely write in an "edited" to try and get a reaction. Not sure how you block someone to be honest but when you find out please do block me :thumbup:

Will do,you’re desperate to fit in here it pains me!

• Like 2

Just now, lgfualol said:

Shinji played every game in the prem win and only got 4 goals or something. Not sure its a play time thing. He is great in a particular system but not up to it now.

When you have next to none playing time its hard to be great in any system though. The same truth goes for quite a few players we've signed since 15/16 btw

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

It’s not just the discipline we’ve had a hell of a lot of dodgy desicions against us this season our officials are just not up to officiating at this level!!

This may be true but players need to smarten up and start thinking about things once they have been yellow carded. If you give a ref a decision to make it is 50:50 that you will get a red. I'm sure the number of reds under Puel is significanlty higher than for quite a while but some statto might correct me on this.