Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

Just now, Chester Dontlie said:

all the bedwetters in this thread crying about Okazaki being still on... would you rather change him for unfit Vards or Nacho who would be just as isolated upfront

Isolated? You're not here watching the game are you?

Okazaki and isolated couldn't go better together

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

all the bedwetters in this thread crying about Okazaki being still on... would you rather change him for unfit Vards or Nacho who would be just as isolated upfront

I would rather us play a one legged Vardy than Shinji

I think the manager almost certainly has a lot to do with discipline.

Just think how you'd mess around in certain classes at school. You'd be more scared of some teachers than others. If it was a substitute teacher, you might push the boundaries.

I think the players know what they can get away with.

We never would have got 4 reds in half a season under NP. That's mental.

Just now, Tom12345 said:

We have an unbelievably deep squad.  Think about Barnes, Diabate, Slimani, Ghezzal, Silva, King, Hazzy ... none of them are even on the bench. Yet, we struggle to put players on the pitch.

Diabate - inexperienced and clumsy. Slimani - hahahahaha just no. Ghezzal - Injured. Silva - not good enough in PL. King - championship quality.

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I think the manager almost certainly has a lot to do with discipline.

Just think how you'd mess around in certain classes at school. You'd be more scared of some teachers than others. If it was a substitute teacher, you might push the boundaries.

I think the players know what they can get away with.

We never would have got 4 reds in half a season under NP. That's mental.

There is a massive difference between messing about in a classroom and messing about in your official Exams. Ridiculous comparison.

• Like 1