Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Time for Puel to go

5 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Just not good enough. We are in regression. Puel has had over a year and cannot even get the team to have pride in their performance.

The players also need to take a long hard look at themselves 

This started two years ago when they decided to not bother with away games in 2016/17, got away with it and it hasn't really changed from then. Puel wouldn't be here if the players had bothered and not just given up playing football in the New Year.

Puel doesn't help himself with his decisions and his style of play but that shouldn't mean the players are exonerated and can hide behind the manager who will take all the criticism.

I'm just bored and have been for the best part of two and a half years. Yes, nothing will match the title win but under successive managers we've churned out dire games in large quantity. Will that change under the next man? Who knows.

We'll probably start well again then fade back to the usual.

• Like 2

With everything that has happened this season, do people not understand how that impact people mentally.

If we’re safe, we’ve done okay. We don’t have the players for this style, however, we’re in evolution,

Additionally, I can’t see us sacking him. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Squad needs work, thats all.

We have a good squad. We can’t even register all players to play the league. Problem is Puel preferring to play with only one forward and two defensive CMs one of whom is really league 2 quality apart from his running/tackling (ie. Ndidi). I don’t mind Puel otherwise but if he cannot see that by end of Dec I will lose faith in him.

I honestly think that we played better under Pearson when we were bottom of the table than we did today and ud like to think we had better players now, so I can only conclude that Puel is the problem, yet again we were look to be a position to go up the table, instead we're going backwards and wolves now in 7th place, tells you maybe we got the wrong man

I just can't see Puel being a success. He's done a couple of good things, namely with chillwell/gray/maddison. Other than that, he's had a good amount of time to show where this team is heading and I see nothing. Just lower table mediocrity.

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

With everything that has happened this season, do people not understand how that impact people mentally.

If we’re safe, we’ve done okay. We don’t have the players for this style, however, we’re in evolution,

you can't blame it on that. i've got a season ticket so seen all home games and a few away games, and we've played basically the same way the entire season, which has quite frankly, been mostly turgid. or turgeeeeeed, however you wanna say it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

That’s more disappointing than ever... after everything that’s happened we still show no desire. That stems from the manager. 

This whole situation needs change 

6 minutes ago, Sly said:

Yeah..... I don't buy that at all. It could equally inspire the players to improve their performances. We were shit before, we are shit after. Simple as that.

Edited by bfox