Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Cardiff Home Match Thread

4 minutes ago, sylofox said:

So most seem happy with the team. It will be interesting to have a look back in here if we go 0-1 down. 

Oh don't worry some will be straight on it if we lose. I don't think we could've gone much stronger than we have. Actually a little bit surprised Vardy is starting

• Like 1

CP: "Wes Morgan and Jonny Evans are both sick. It will be a good opportunity for Söyüncü to play today."

Hence why no CB on bench, although i guess Fuchs is on bench and can cover. Could have put one of the u23's on if he thought it was needed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Not sure about changing a winning team but otherwise it’s a decent line up I suppose? :D

Up the Foxes

Only two changes, one of which is replacing a 34yo Morgan after 3 games in quick succession. The other is taking out a 3rd DM that we really didn't need against one of the worst sides in the division. The fact he's not even on the bench means there might be an injury concern too.

Small tweaks, but completely understandable given the circumstances.

Edit: Apparently a few players with sickness bugs which has probably prompted some changes

Edited by Xen
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

considering he rested vardy in the carabao cup game so he could make the chelsea game, why has he now played 3 on the trot if he's a fitness concern?

injuries become less painful/ severe when you return to winning ways..

Edited by MPH

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

CP: "Wes Morgan and Jonny Evans are both sick. It will be a good opportunity for Söyüncü to play today."

Hence why no CB on bench, although i guess Fuchs is on bench and can cover. Could have put one of the u23's on if he thought it was needed. 

Maybe he realize 3 defender in the bench are too much so just put 2 nowaday 

5 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

he's in the treatment room at the hairdressers.

Omg Fellaini followers! 

23 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

considering he rested vardy in the carabao cup game so he could make the chelsea game, why has he now played 3 on the trot if he's a fitness concern?

Because that time he just returned from injury, with few trainings and lack of match fitness it will he too risky to play 3 match in 7 day

By now he's getting better at fitness and more training session

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lesta blue said:

Puel said no new injuries in the press conference so Hamza and Wes must have been rested. Should win today. Lots of attacking options. 

no real need for hamza, I mean we're not parking the bus against blooming Cardiff are we?.

Good chance for Lord Faqaard to get a run around as well.