Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Cardiff Home Match Thread

I'll take that, Hamza deserves a rest.

Three defensive midfielders against Cardiff would've been too negative, 4-2-3-1 is the right call, just hope we can break them down but I'm sure bombscare Bamba will help us out.

3 minutes ago, Alex_LCFC said:

No cb on the bench

Could be that we intend to throw on Simpson or Fuchs and go 3atb at some point in the second half to let the FBs be more attacking once Cardiff tire.

We've also got the option of Iborra/Ndidi who can cover if required.

8 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Is that a real picture of Soyuncu rather than the usual dodgy photoshop lol

8 minutes ago, Finley Parsons said:

Soyuncu has a face!

I guess since he's change sides. The photoshopped ones are always have him on right sides! 

Think it's the right call. Surely 3 defensive midfielders at home against a side that aren't potent at going forward would have been ultra cautious. Just need to play with confidence and belief that we are better than Cardiff. Hoping for a comfortable afternoon and a 3 nil score line.

9 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

considering he rested vardy in the carabao cup game so he could make the chelsea game, why has he now played 3 on the trot if he's a fitness concern?

He was carrying a knock. Playing the cup game might have been judged too much of a risk of aggravating the injury. It's possible that had he not been rested might have been out for a lot longer, and we wouldn't have ended up with our last few results.

• Like 1