Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

For the first time all season I'm undecided. I've not liked him really throughout his tenure here, but I've tried to stay open minded. After the last few performance s I'm feeling more positive about him, but he still isn't helping himself. I.e. no Vardy today. 

I can see positives in this squad and the way we played today and against United (which was a big contrast to earlier in the season, where we were slow and lathargic) but I also feel that these players, although young, could be performing better. He's not getting the best out of them yet. It's a real tricky one. 

The next few games are vital. We're not safe yet and if we carry on our current form, we could be languishing at the wrong end of the table. 

It feels tense.  Maybe the players are tense too? Is that the manager that is causing that? Is it the crash? Is it the fact the old guard are being replaced by the new, there is a lot going on and it's hard to pinpoint what is stopping us from performing at our best. The question is, does Puel know what it is? And can he fix it in the next few games?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Word is Pearson in till end of season 

with Brendan Rodgers taking over in the summer 

As in Nigel Pearson?!? 

The Nigel Pearson that King Power have just put in the bin .... for the third time. 

• Haha 1

If Puel does go in the summer, one coach who is available is the Ex Feyenoord manager 'Giovanni Van Bronckhorst'. He did wonders with Feyenoord, winning afew trophies. He played under great coaches like Guus Hiddink, Dick Advocaat, Arsene Wenger and Frank Rijkaard. He must have learnt something from them. Plus he IS AVAILABLE!!! 

The other two managers who I think would be ideal for Leicester are Diego Simeone and Adolf Hutter, but both are already managing other clubs. 

Edited by Crispin LA
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crispin LA said:

If Puel does go in the summer, one coach who is available is the Ex Feyenoord manager 'Giovanni Van Bronckhorst'. He did wonders with Feyenoord, winning afew trophies. He played under great coaches like Guus Hiddink, Dick Advocaat, Arsene Wenger and Frank Rijkaard. He must have learnt something from them. Plus he IS AVAILABLE!!! 

The other two mañana gers who I think would be ideal for Leicester are Diego Simeone and Adolf Hutter, but both are already managing other clubs. 

Completely differently styles! 

3 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

The other two mañana gers who I think would be ideal for Leicester are Diego Simeone and Adolf Hutter, but both are already managing other clubs. 

He’d definitely want Kasper to stay.... ?

25 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

For the first time all season I'm undecided. I've not liked him really throughout his tenure here, but I've tried to stay open minded. After the last few performance s I'm feeling more positive about him, but he still isn't helping himself. I.e. no Vardy today. 

I can see positives in this squad and the way we played today and against United (which was a big contrast to earlier in the season, where we were slow and lathargic) but I also feel that these players, although young, could be performing better. He's not getting the best out of them yet. It's a real tricky one. 

The next few games are vital. We're not safe yet and if we carry on our current form, we could be languishing at the wrong end of the table. 

It feels tense.  Maybe the players are tense too? Is that the manager that is causing that? Is it the crash? Is it the fact the old guard are being replaced by the new, there is a lot going on and it's hard to pinpoint what is stopping us from performing at our best. The question is, does Puel know what it is? And can he fix it in the next few games?

Good Post, I noticed that the players seemed not quite right this year, but couldn't figure out what. And I think your spot on, they feel tense and the atmosphere, particularly at home feels tense, which may be effecting them on the pitch, which may be whysome young players are making errors. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Adolf Hutter apparently copied The Leicester counterattacking style to achieve winning the Swiss Super league with 'Young Boys' 

Just what we need, to revert back to the exact style we are trying to move away from.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

There isn't any news. 

If this was real news there would have been some decent movement in the markets 

I don’t think there would because of the Sarri situation. Makes it too risky 

Out. Currently has the seventh or eighth best squad in the league sitting in 12th place so underachievement on that front. Also, whatever side of the fence you sit on, it’s looking like he is never going to win over the majority of the fan base so there will always be that tense atmosphere while he’s around.