Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

6 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

It does, but we still lost THREE ... ONE...

....THREE

I’d suggest that a future in Sports Science football  data analysis does not await you. There is far more to analysing a football match than the final score.

• Like 1

Just now, Nickfosse said:

I’d suggest that a future in Sports Science football  data analysis does not await you. There is far more to analysing a football match than the final score.

People are trying to sugar coat tge result with but it flattered spurs and we looked good. They need a reality check!

We lost 3 nil and won 1 game this year. It's pretty clear a lot of these people don't travel hone and away to games because I'm ****ing sick of seeing us lose 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

How were our tactics negative today?

I don't like Puel but on the performance alone it wasn't negative what so ever, what was negative was not to start with a striker but that's it! the scoreline, missed chances etc you can't blame on him let's be fair :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

People are trying to sugar coat tge result with but it flattered spurs and we looked good. They need a reality check!

We lost 3 nil and won 1 game this year. It's pretty clear a lot of these people don't travel hone and away to games because I'm ****ing sick of seeing us lose 

I’m not surprised you’re pissed off, you even managed to miss our brightest moment of the game when we scored a superb goal ?

Edited by Nickfosse
  • Haha 1

I don’t see how people can say with such guarantee that we have the 7th or 8th best squad in the league? Nearly everyone in the squad has been called shit at some point this season but at the same it’s supposed to be a squad challenging for 7th place. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Peter, pretty much directly says the managers not good enough.

Personally, I wish he’d keep his mouth shut. Far too close to one of the players to be spouting off and he’s one of Manchester United’s official ambassadors. He might be better off letting people know why three managers since Ferguson have been failures. Oh but he didn’t did he, cos he’s on their payroll. 

2 hours ago, Nickfosse said:

Really enjoyed our performance today. Very difficult not to be excited at so many young players outplaying Spurs at home. Created more than enough chances to at least draw. The project is clearly taking shape and we’re playing much more exciting attacking football.

Just hoping that everyone can remain calm and not panic, and stick with what is a very exciting developing young team led by a fine manager, and I’m sure it will pay dividends over the next couple of seasons. 

Comparing our performances these last two games against top opposition with the way we were playing under Shakespeare before Puel arrived has made realise just what a superb job he is doing. 

??? Some one talking sense !

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don’t see how people can say with such guarantee that we have the 7th or 8th best squad in the league? Nearly everyone in the squad has been called shit at some point this season but at the same it’s supposed to be a squad challenging for 7th place. 

We won the league 2 and a half years ago. Being so low down the table is embarrassing. Especially when you consider that most of our players are over 20...

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I just wonder from 30k fans,how many actually believed we would finish top 8...??  @FIF  has his "am I mad" moments...but doesn't chase it..:D

Our xxx amount of polls only show under 1k in total actually making a vote.....on any subject!!

...got a feeling Youri Tielemans has arrived just in time to get Puel the gig for next season.

Puel's problem is he believes "the end justifies the means", and the dross (square pegs round holes , strange team selections) have led to pretty poor performances especially at home.

You can not but see that with the right pieces in place  this team could be something  with the added bonus of stability within this club.

Puel lacks a number 2, someone you feel, who wants the best for this club. Puels has not shown that!! .His dogmatic approach does not lend itself to any sort of empathy with a great amount our supporters. He is neither embraced on the terraces, by the "Puel Outers", and in view of this forum being a reflection of our supporters ..no singing or chanting for Puel by the "Puel Inners" either and it is strange that this disconnect exists at matches. .

We all know that the funds for next season will not be a large sums as this years Premiership money is already allocated for the Training ground. It would therefore not be speculation that next years funding from the league will be ear marked for the Stadium expansion. I do not think the Board at this moment would like to risk any changes to their original plans in respect of the vision planned when Puel was appointed.

Lets face it. Puel has dragged us kicking and screaming through the hedgerows and the muddy fields of transition. If we stopped to look around we could see that some way off, there was a path through the hedgerow and a bridge which spanned the muddy field..... basically other options!!!!.This would have made this journey longer and everyone could have bought into the plan as it was clear and made sense. The fact that he chose the route he took us on, is what it seems now divides us.