Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

2 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Can you see Top sacking him, after he is grieving still.

I don't like commenting regarding this, I don't like it being used for or against the arguments that have been made on here, it doesn't sit easy with me.

However, 'He's' just sacked Pearson.

• Like 3

Happy he started with Tielemans, didn't want Mendy to start and unfortunately an injury stopped him but it was right to start Ndidi.

Got it wrong with not starting a recognised striker, otherwise the way we set up I would have been totally happy with. I think he picked a fight with Vardy and it may just prove to be his undoing.

2 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Happy he started with Tielemans, didn't want Mendy to start and unfortunately an injury stopped him but it was right to start Ndidi.

Got it wrong with not starting a recognised striker, otherwise the way we set up I would have been totally happy with. I think he picked a fight with Vardy and it may just prove to be his undoing.

Vardys ‘mates’ won’t be here next season and the young players all seem to like Claude. If Vardy tries to take on Claude it may be a very un comfortable couple of years for him. 

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't like commenting regarding this, I don't like it being used for or against the arguments that have been made on here, it doesn't sit easy with me.

However, 'He's' just sacked Pearson.

Does he own a other club to Top ?

2 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Vardys ‘mates’ won’t be here next season and the young players all seem to like Claude. If Vardy tries to take on Claude it may be a very un comfortable couple of years for him. 

I'd be surprised if Puel is still here, I can see a change in the summer.

If it wasn't for the Chelsea and Man City result, he'd be gone already

Performance was good today...... however.......Vardy not starting is a joke, the substitutions again for me were crazy and needless, also Ndidi was great today, but remember he wasn’t supposed to be starting. I’m not saying it’s all Puels fault but he is far from blameless. 

• Like 1