Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

29 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Vardys ‘mates’ won’t be here next season and the young players all seem to like Claude. If Vardy tries to take on Claude it may be a very un comfortable couple of years for him. 

Whose going to come off worse?

- A manager who long ago lost the support of majority of fans

- A striker considered amongst many as the greatest fox ever and won Championship and Premiership title

• Like 1

ITK's encouraging people straight to betting sites? - There has to be some substance to coming out with that other than "it's wot me mate told me, I just say wot i'm towd". Dodgy

Real kicker's the Peter Schmeichel comments, brazen

Edited by Jaspa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

- A striker considered amongst many as the greatest fox ever and won Championship and Premiership title

If Vardy and Puel are on collision course there will only be one winner there.

6 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

If the manager has the backing of 70% of the squad (which performances suggest he does) then he’s not going to be sacked because one player doesn’t like him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

If the club has anything about it the player will come off worse !! No player should dictate who they want and don’t want as a manager that’s down to the board !

live with it we are one of few teams that have actually gone to a place like Wembley and actually tried to play football ffs 

It’s  a young team and he’s shifting all the high earners out the door and building for the future 

if not him then who ?? 

Look at the bigger picture I’m sure the board have 

Edited by crazies
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, crazies said:

If the club has anything about it the player will come off worse !! No player should dictate who they want and don’t want as a manager that’s down to the board !

live with it we are one of few teams that have actually gone to a place like Wembley and actually tried to play football ffs 

It’s  a young team and he’s shifting all the high earners out the door and building for the future 

if not him then who ?? 

Look at the bigger picture I’m sure the board have 

Where has the mentality of he is the ONLY manager in the world who can bring through youth??

Just now, Rusko187 said:

Where has the mentality of he is the ONLY manager in the world who can bring through youth??

I never said that ?? I actually said 

IF NOT HIM THEN WHO ?? 

you up tell me you’re fast enough to respond and draw conclusions 

14 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

I am getting a bit fed up of people saying, 'We played well today, just need to be more clinical' or 'We are building something here'. We've won one game in eight. Have an awful home record. We've been well below par against most of the teams we need to beat. Puel must go. #lcfc

The kind of inpatient twaddle I’ve come to expect on here…. Be careful what you wish for….   I believe we need stability and should back the man who seems to have a decent plan

#patience

#romewasntbuiltinaday

#puelin

Edited by Wolfox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

People honestly think another manager couldn’t come in and finish this ‘transition’ with young players whilst having a more adventurous style and picking up points against the crap teams we’ve failed to beat this year?

People talk as if our only option is Puel or Pulis.

Quite a few established managers won't want to work within the clubs long term plan of promoting so much youth and with the financial restrictions we now have.

It might be trickier than we think to get the sort of manager people will be happy with.

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

The kind of inpatient twaddle I’ve come to expect on here…. Be careful what you wish for….   I believe we need stability and back the man who seems to have a decent plan

#patience

#romewasntbuiltinaday

#puelin

I don't expect us to have the miracle of 3 years ago again now, or ever again, but I do want our club to be putting in more overall than we've had for most of the season. Today aside, we've been shocking for vast parts of this season and last under his stewardship.

His decision making at times is baffling, as well.

Edited by Robin JD Popley
  • Like 1