Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

12 hours ago, Milo said:

I don’t particularly blame Puel for yesterday’s result. 

No disgrace in losing to this United, albeit they weren’t fantastic, and we gave it a decent go in the second half. 

I asked a mate of mine why he goes to watch football - after a bit of thought he came up with “drama, excitement, camaraderie, hang out with mates, habit, gets me out of the house”

For me, Puel seems too rigid, cautions and defensive a manager to fulfil the emotional needs of the above reasons for watching his style of football. So we’re left with “Gets me out of the house and to see my mates” 

Not a shining endorsement, is it?!

My tuppence worth.

I’m sure others will have their own reasons, and will enjoy the match day experience more than I do. 

Exactly 12 months ago I realised this. The football was a total downer ruining what would otherwise be a good day.

Maybe Claude is just an unlucky manager and picks the wrong players in the wrong order at the wrong time and who speaks the wrong language.

Then again maybe he is misunderstood and needs another year in the job to sort things out

F**k that get rid of him ... 1 point from our recent games is just a continuation of what many have been witnessing for months

• Like 1

Just now, LestaAl said:

Maybe Claude is just an unlucky manager and picks the wrong players in the wrong order at the wrong time and who speaks the wrong language.

Then again maybe he is misunderstood and needs another year in the job to sort things out

F**k that get rid of him ... 1 point from our recent games is just a continuation of what many have been witnessing for months

Be a good lad, give it a rest. We played well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

Go take a run and jump you melt 

Still think he should go at the end of the season as I believe another manager could do better with this group of players. However, I increasingly feel sorry for Puel though because he's on a hiding to nothing with some fans. Played well away at 2 of the top 3 and not an ounce of praise or positivity from some quarters. 

Well, I would very much like to see where he takes this revolution. It’s an open  secret that some of  the players aren’t keen. But tough. Hope Top has big enough gonads to see past that. Swap Gray for Ghezzal and put Vardy up top and that is a good team out there, today.  They’re playing  a lot of decent football. As stated, I’d  very much like to see where it goes.