Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The ever obliging Leicester City

59 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

The ever obliging blades have allowed Perez to score both of his premier League goals to be scored against them in each of their games against us this season.

Funny how you hate this thread so much but are one of the quickest to post in it lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Perhaps he's keen to point out the absolute absurdity of it...

The whole point of this thread is for us light-hearted, optimistic, non-hysterical fans that like to find some small piece of amusing/absurd trivia as to why we have allowed a team to score against/beat us thus seemingly making it inevitable.
Instead of berating a youth prospect who has the temerity not to be the next Messi or by stating every few games that that was ‘literally the worst 45/90mins of football they have ever seen’ in 50 years of watching the team!

• Like 1

I alternate between:

a) hating this thread when it comes up pre-match to seemingly doom us to conceding a shitey goal to someone who never otherwise scores

and

b) reminding myself that correlation does not equal causation.

Screenshot_20210314-203452_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, eblair said:

was so delighted to see brewster not playing yesterday, i am so sure he would have bagged a brace if he did play

Light-hearted to some. Others (see quote) genuinely believe it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Mark said:

Norwich lost 12 Premier League games in a row then, next up is the team they last won against 🤔

That was the last away game I went to and, besides the two visits to Wembley, my next away game is Norwich next week lol