Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The ever obliging Leicester City

51 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

It's not even chances missed going forward that's the sole issue for me. We just don't want to shoot sometimes, we over play it too much.

Maddison aside, who else ever has a pop from out the box too?

Ndidi occasionally ... unfortunately.:)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, peterborofox said:

It's not even chances missed going forward that's the sole issue for me. We just don't want to shoot sometimes, we over play it too much.

Maddison aside, who else ever has a pop from out the box too?

It’s not chances missed that’s the issue. It’s we don’t make enough chances. We can have the ball in their box and prefer to keep possession than attempt to create anything. 
In fact when we have the ball in their box we are more likely to make 3 passes back to Kasper than trouble their GK

BR has it so drummed into the players to play keep ball, they just won’t shoot 

3 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

It’s not chances missed that’s the issue. It’s we don’t make enough chances. We can have the ball in their box and prefer to keep possession than attempt to create anything. 
In fact when we have the ball in their box we are more likely to make 3 passes back to Kasper than trouble their GK

This is my concern too. Virtually every game the opposition have more shots than us even if we dominate possession. It's the reverse of our 2015/16.

The 433 has made us more defensively solid but offensively it has limited us significantly, expecially with Maddison shunted out to the RW where he is less effective. Even the win at PSV only came about after we reverted to 4231 with Maddison as a 10. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

Spot on. 

From BBC website:

"Everton ....... have ......... lost 11 of their past 12 away games in the league, including each of their past seven. It is their worst run of consecutive away defeats since eight between April and October 1994."

Guess who their next away league game is against? I just thought it might be worth warming the thread up .... :ermm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheStig said:

1st May we play Spurs. They haven´t scored in the last 2 matches - so we know whats coming :). Son and Kane on the score sheet....

I don't think they've even had a shot on target in the last 2 games lol 

We'll be heavily rotated from the game on Thursday so fancy Kane to have a field day against us like he usually does... 

4 hours ago, TheStig said:

1st May we play Spurs. They haven´t scored in the last 2 matches - so we know whats coming :). Son and Kane on the score sheet....

Stormed out of the room to put the kettle on when they equalised at the King Power. Another two points dropped I muttered.

Mrs. FFF called me to say Spurs had scored, 'I know', thats why I'm peed off said I.

'Again' she said.

'No, that was their 1st. We've drew.'

'No', she said. 'They have scored Again

Unbloodybelievable.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Stormed out of the room to put the kettle on when they equalised at the King Power. Another two points dropped I muttered.

Mrs. FFF called me to say Spurs had scored, 'I know', thats why I'm peed off said I.

'Again' she said.

'No, that was their 1st. We've drew.'

'No', she said. 'They have scored Again

Unbloodybelievable.

I was that pissed off at the equaliser, and just thought we had dropped two points, I turned the tele over… didn’t find out until I logged on here that we actually lost the game lol