Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

If Robertson plays then Albrighton will have a lot of tracking back to do but I have faith in him to do it. If any of Robertsons overlaps don't come off then a nice early ball into the vacated space down that flank for Vardy would be a cunning plan. Sorry I've gone all 2016 on you. Early ball....what was I thinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

He's correctly named the starting 11 countless times this season.

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

He’s doing it week in week out it’s more than a coincidence 

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Pretty sure he has actually been spot on with the lineup for every game recently...

but so much other stuff is clearly made up

Arguably our strongest XI at present.

The defense is the right choice for this match - Morgan would be ruined here.

Only changes I would have made would be Hamza for Mendy or Ndidi, and Barnes for Gray, but that's down to preference.

Imagine we'll see Simpson come on and Pereira pushed forwards at some point.

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

If Robertson plays then Albrighton will have a lot of tracking back to do but I have faith in him to do it. If any of Robertsons overlaps don't come off then a nice early ball into the vacated space down that flank for Vardy would be a cunning plan. Sorry I've gone all 2016 on you. Early ball....what was I thinking.

Why attack an empty space?? Surely pass side to side for 10 minutes let them get back into shape and then cross to nobody as it pushes up the possession stats.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1