Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just about to point that out.

Not the first time it's happened. Won't be the last. Top 6 vs everyone else.

When I'm a billionaire I'm gonna make a TV channel, buy the Premier league rights and then just pretend Liverpool don't exist at all. For a laf.

• Haha 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

When I'm a billionaire I'm gonna make a TV channel, buy the Premier league rights and then just pretend Liverpool don't exist at all. For a laf.

ugh, another channel to subscribe to. You're just like the rest of them :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

That's exactly what I thought?  X

I'd rather have Barnes there or centrally, and Albrighton on the right wing but I guess it's not exactly the time to make a wild experiment. 

Have to be careful with posting or will be very likely unable to moan after the game. As always.

Edited by That_Dude

5 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

I'd rather have Barnes there or centrally, and Albrighton on the right wing but I guess it's not exactly the time to make a wild experiment. 

Have to be careful with posting or will be very likely unable to moan after the game. As always.

Haha, I am ducking out of the match thread now and will see you all at the end.  I already have a posting restriction and if I stay around here during the match I will deffo end up banned.  See you all later.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1