Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Quite fancy our chances with Wijnaldum at right back and shaquiri in their side, I’m sure i’ll Be eating my words at 8:10 pm

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Not sure why he hasn't gone with three in the middle.

Sean from Enderby is Jamie Vardy.

He’s very worried about a leak and getting into trouble hence 3 hrs ago he dressed his post with a load of claimed guess work framing...

I like how he is giving Gray starts and more minutes. I think the next 15 games will give us a real indication on him and whether he is indeed worth persisting with long-term. 

Disappointed to see Choudhury again on the bench, when he out performed N'didi and Mendy when played. 

A nice attacking line-up though and glad to see Evans start ahead of Wes as he has been our best defender recently. 

Mendy could take a poo on the pitch, throw it at Puel, refuse to play and would still be the first name on that team sheet.

1 minute ago, RutlanderFox said:

If he’s going with 4-3-3 why play Albrighton over Choudhury? Makes no sense to me 

I suspect to add creativity/ability to pass to a blue shirt. Also think with Albrighton more central we may be better at picking out Vardy on the counter. 

• Like 2