Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

If it's Marc in the middle it's a masterstroke.  Gonna put in the best performnce you have ever seen, create 4 goals and go on a run of performances that sees him play for and captain England.  Then next season he'll win the ballon d'or.  LET'S DO THIS CVNTING SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!  X

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

It can't be imo. Choudhury would've played if it was the case. Looks like the classic 4-2-3-1 with Albrighton as right winger.

I’m just repeating what Tanner said. Also he did play Albrighton central when he first took over. 

17 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Jamarc albrightner will do a shift in the middle and his passing range is the best in the squad

That would reek of desperation. Albrighton crosses are okay/good. but I wouldn't trust him as central playmaker. Doesn't got the vision nor the technique and his passing range isn't exceptional either.

Edited by That_Dude

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

To be fair I have seen people on here suggesting that we try Albrighton in the centre in a 4-3-3 set up, and it makes sense to me too. Happy to give it a go!

In all fairness it would make us slightly more offensive, happy to give it a go.  X

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

To be fair I have seen people on here suggesting that we try Albrighton in the centre in a 4-3-3 set up, and it makes sense to me too. Happy to give it a go!

7 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

In all fairness it would make us slightly more offensive, happy to give it a go.  X

Just re-read Shiv's post. Tanner's named as RCM so Mendy to shield the back four and Ndidi as LCM. Better than chucking him as CAM but I still can't see it. Oh well, stranger things happened.

5 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Is Ghezzal injured :( </3

A pity. No one to boo tonight.

5 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Just re-read Shiv's post. Tanner's named as RCM so Mendy to shield the back four and Ndidi as LCM. Better than chucking him as CAM but I still can't see it. Oh well, stranger things happened.

A pity. No one to boo tonight.

That's exactly what I thought?  X

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

Liverpool 7 points clear by half time. Sorry but can't see anything beyond a heavy defeat. Hope I'm wrong of course but I don't think it matters who Puel picked they are miles better than just about everyone else this season.

We thought that before we played Chelsea & Man City, didn't we?