Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd Home Match Thread

Hamza on for mendy at ht please. played ok since the goal. Conceding in the 1st 15 again is very concerning as it seems like its an issue thats not being addressed, but it was a ridiculous mistake from ricardo that caused it. 1 mistake can cost you against the top teams and pogba and rashford made no mistake. Cut out the mistakes and improve our quality in the final 3rd and we could nick something. Decision making and movement in the final 3rd is still not good enough though and i fear this finishing 1/2-0

Thought we played alright tbh. Usual goal head start aside. Get Hamza on for Mendy though. Gray has been anonymous IMO, I just think he's an athlete that can dribble which makes him look way better than he is. The question is, does he influence games and is he effective. The answer is no unfortunately as much as I'd like it to be yes.

• Like 1

Truly excellent half. Just one stupid wayward clearance:@.   But look at the age of our Team!.  Evans and Maguire look so much better.  Cannot fault Puel for anything other than not putting Youri on the bench (if indeed available).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It’s Puel’s job to prepare the team to compete from the first whistle.

This. Sick and tired of all the excuses used to defend the man. No worries, we have great options off the bench to rescue this. Tielemans not fit...really?

• Like 2

On 03/02/2019 at 21:59, whoareyaaa said:

Time for Gheezal I think get Mendy off, If we was winning I'd say Choudary but he's not exactly a goal threat unlike the Algerian machine

It's too risky to put ndidi alone as cm without proper cm beside him.. Choudhury will be better

• Like 2

Just now, weller54 said:

Overhyped.. 

Norwich had our pants down Sporting Style! 

Perhaps, but he is our only outright creative player on the pitch, so he's trying to knit together our attack and bring the ball from deep when players aren't making runs ahead of him. Tough gig. Once Tielemans is in the side I think he'll perk up.

2 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Deep down we all know Mendy is not good enough, hence the not being played by previous managers and loans.

Ranieri bought him having worked with him at Monaco and he got injured. Puel rates him.

The only manager not to out of choice was Shakespeare (even then I'm not certain he was fully fit), don't hint that there have been a long line of managers that haven't played him.