Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd Home Match Thread

After the first 10 min, where we could not cope with their press, we seem to be doing a lot better, but still need to create the really good chance. Harvey the highlight and the Mendidi midfield its usual frustrating self. Hopefully another great 2nd half coming up.

4 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Not arsed if Mendy plays or not, but the first 'mistake' was down to Maguire over hitting his pass to him. 

I actually wasn't referring to that, as I agree ?

I meant that tackle where he went through Herrera due to a poor touch, then gifted the ball straight to the opposition in front of our box shortly afterwards.

Overrun in midfield. Can't have the luxury of two non tacklers in Gray and Barnes. Too easy for United, we must have a better option than Gray. 

We set up defensively but can't defend, except for last ditch interceptions. 

Just hope we up the tempo in second half, otherwise gonna be a simple win for Man Utd and another wasted opportunity by us.

It's embarrassing that our most creative player on the ball is our centre half and not our centre mids. 

Ndidi and Mendy lack ideas of what to do when in possssion. 

Barnes looks like he could cause problems if we can get him into better positions. 

Picked it up and grew into the game 

Embarrassingly the 17th game we go behind in, something we're consistent at least.

What does it take to just get Hamza in from the start ahead of Mendy, If it's not quite working don't persist with It FFS.

With out the inevitable early goal the game looks relatively even !

Just now, CloudFox said:

I actually wasn't referring to that, as I agree ?

I meant that tackle where he went through Herrera due to a poor touch, then gifted the ball straight to the opposition in front of our box shortly afterwards.

The Herrera challenge was off the back of the poor ball from Maguire. So either you agree Maguire was at fault, or you think it was down to Mendy's 'poor touch'. 

• Like 2

Mendy needs to be subbed out. He is giving the ball away and poor in possession. Ndidi is pretty poor as well but we know Puel won’t ever take him out.

Maddison is having a pretty average game too. I feel we are really losing in the middle. Would have been good if Hamza comes in and Albrington is available.