Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd Home Match Thread

Playing so much better since gifting them the goal, but we really are slacking and losing the ball in bad bad places. 

There is absolutely no reason we can't come back in the 2nd half. Their defence looks under par and we just need to take more advantage of this. Barnes is great and i'm so pleased we recalled him, very attack minded and seems to be linking up well with Vardy. 

I'd pop Hamza on. Mendy (who is doing a lot of grunt work, it must be said) is on a yellow and his touch seems a bit dodgy.

On a really good note: Barnes looks at home at this level, Demi is playing well and Evans is such a rock at the back. What an acquistion he has been. Three million! I'm thankful Claude has finally settled on him and Harry as our centrehalf pairing. 

This could go either way. I can see us getting a goal but they are dangerous. Decent game, this.

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Puel has to be reasonably happy with that. 

After an early fcuk up quite an even contest.  

Yes I would agree with that review of the half too. They have the classier players and much as I dislike him I think Pogba has been outstanding. That pass for the first was exquisite, though it was an awful decision by the usually reliable Ricardo to make such a dangerous pass in the first place.

There's a goal for us to be had in this game though, and I am very encouraged by the link up between Maddison, Chilwell, Barnes and to a lesser extent Gray. For such a young team, we show a lot of potential and ability.

Hamza on for Mendy I imagine quite soon in the second.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Apart from one mistake mendy has been decent. Don’t get why people are so quick to criticise. He consistently plays better than Ndidi 

Ndidi has been awful. No positional sense at all and lacks any sort of touch. Mendy has been better than him but gets flak on here.