Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

that are 6th and have lost 4 times away

lets be happy with a 1-0 home defeat because its man united that were good 10 years ago

First of all they are fifth. Secondly, never did you have to be happy with it. I’m not happy with it, no fan is happy to lose. My problem is that you think we should be winning because Burnley were 2-0 up against them. Stupid  moment to make

Just now, TeamRocket said:

Stupid subs say cost us this game

What cost us the game is a manager thats failing to learn from his mistakes.

15 games this season we’ve conceded first and a high proportion of them within the first 15 minutes.

Something is wrong with how the team prepare for games as this is no coincidence, he isnt going to get many more chances to fix this no matter what his loyal defenders pull up to defend him other wise.

Cant wait for Puel to be absolved of all blame yet again because of ‘individual mistakes he cant control’. What he can control is the way the team start, they make so many mistakes at the start of games and start so so slowly and poorly he can no longer be absolved of blame by anybody..

• Like 1

Just now, Foxboy said:

First of all they are fifth. Secondly, never did you have to be happy with it. I’m not happy with it, no fan is happy to lose. My problem is that you think we should be winning because Burnley were 2-0 up against them. Stupid  moment to make

Didnt say we should be winning just dont like your lets be happy with a 1-0 defeat cos they are man u attitude 

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I don't want anything, except a goal obviously. We were very good today. My only wish is to play like that with the bottom of the table teams

But we aren’t playing bottom half teams? We are playing united. 

Proud of our second half performance.

A draw is a fairer result.

Played so much better with Maddison off.

Barnes is excellent.

Okazaki shows that he can still offer something.

Fans should not have booed Ghezzal. He was decent and nearly had a goal.

Albrighton should have started instead of Gray. Gray didn’t do much again.

Overall a good performance.  It does show how much more potential we have going forward if not for Puel’s insistence on two DMs in the

middle.

Well done lads.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dames said:

What cost us the game is a manager thats failing to learn from his mistakes.

15 games this season we’ve conceded first and a high proportion of them within the first 15 minutes.

Something is wrong with how the team prepare for games as this is no coincidence, he isnt going to get many more chances to fix this no matter what his loyal defenders pull up to defend him other wise.

Cant wait for Puel to be absolved of all blame yet again because of ‘individual mistakes he cant control’. What he can control is the way the team start, they make so many mistakes at the start of games and start so so slowly and poorly he can no longer be absolved of blame by anybody..

Totally agree

Just now, Lesterlad said:

Well we created more chances when he came on then before. But what would you know 

well - I have watched him carefully at the home games...  he don't have the close control for the pl - I honestly believe we should to sign players without it.

The frustration of fans is because we don't see these guys being able t make an impact...  Though i agree that ghezzl is a class above nacho.  last week puel put  nacho on at anfield and left barnes on the bench - really? - so much for developing barnes