Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester city 1-4 Crystal palace post-Match thread

3 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I'm struggling to see how our starting XI can be so strong, and our performances be so, utter shite.

It's how we set up to slow going forward. Against teams like palace they will just get men behind the ball whilst the back 4 and cdms pass it around! Wh

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

4-1 at home to even man City is painful to take.... to Crystal Palace? i’m absolutely livid. absolutely disgraceful. there is no defense of this at all.

That's why you're having a dig at people who supported the manager and the team and tried to think positively instead of calling for his head after every defeat? How cute.

I don't think he'll survive this defeat but I'll never regret backing him or the team. Be happy and have a cookie, you and the mob will very likely have it your way and can gloat about how much you were right from the beginning. 

Edited by That_Dude
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, somebum said:

What is truly worrying is the clearly demented fan base who ever defended him yet had the nerve to launch vitriolic attacks on all those who questioned this useless baffoon. He was questionable from the start. In the end, he was simply a damp squid. 

Your username and character are pretty closely linked.

The personal hatred towards Puel is lunacy. It’s football. A game. Get past your childish emotional response. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, That_Dude said:

That's why you're having a dig at people who supported the manager and the team and tried to think positively instead of calling for his head after every defeat? How cute.

I don't think he'll survive this defeat but I'll never regret backing him or the team. Be happy and have a cookie, you and the mob will very likely have it your way and can gloat about how much you were right from the beginning. 

i’m having a pop at the deluded. hoping beyond hope even they can see he’s useless now.

• Like 1

We are definitely in a relegation fight, however I cannot see where a win  is coming from. I have been Puel in but this really is testing my belief in him. 1 point in 2 months is shocking. Lose to BHA and he must go otherwise we will be a championship  club come June.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

We’re not going backwards, the performances are generally ok, and in the case of the 3 games before this one, pretty good.

People are understandably upset at the result but that game was framed around us going in 1-0 down at half time in a game we’d dominated but created little. For Palace to be leading at that point was a travesty.

Last 20 minutes wasn’t good enough and this does feel like the end for Puel now. But that shouldn’t take away from the fact that the results haven’t matched the performances. Sometimes that happens.

It’s a results game my friend... FxxK the performances!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

Those guys are the most reasonable of the Puel in crowd. Its Lifted Fox and that french geezer Ykns or something who are unbearable.

So where are they? He took off our best player in Harvey Barnes, still persists with Ghezzal who's no better than Junior Lewis, brings on Okazaki to save the game. Defend him tonight, I can't wait!!!  

Edited by CyprusFox
  • Like 2

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

Your username and character are pretty closely linked.

The personal hatred towards Puel is lunacy. It’s football. A game. Get past your childish emotional response. 

Do you ever post anything other than this type of post? What are your views on Puel now?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Left early for the first time this season, sick and tired of this constant embarrassment.

We played well at times but numerous things cost us, ref fvcked us over, more poor defending and a lack of quality in the final third...again.

People have a go at me at times for scapegoating but yet again James Maddison was fvcking abysmal, picked the ball up in good areas so many times but his quality was poor, same with his set pieces, yet again they were garbage.

Do you even give him Tuesday night? After that I wouldn't.

1 minute ago, ousefox said:

I can't speak for others but I have nothing personal against him. He seems like a nice enough fella.

His management is making me fall out of love with watching Leicester City for the first time in my life - so if others feel the same maybe that's the reason so many are angry.

It’s everyone calling him “c**t” and etc - surely you see it - it’s lowbrow, blowhard trash.

I think he's got to go after that.

I tried to see the positives after Spurs but christ.

Starting to look down the table at the relegation zone. 

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

It’s everyone calling him “c**t” and etc - surely you see it - it’s lowbrow, blowhard trash.

I haven't looked through the match thread - if that's what people have said there's no need for it.

It's not a surprise people are angry though.

2 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

What the fuch happened there? 4 attacks and 4 times our defence melted away like a mouthful of skips!

Poor defensively as a team, no structure, look flakey everytime we are attacked. Going forward, looks pretty but no clear cut chances ever created. I’d say that’s a recipe for disaster 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigga said:

It’s a results game my friend... FxxK the performances!

That’s your opinion, I still think he’s trying to push us in the right direction but the atmosphere is just too toxic now as evidenced by the fact that plenty of supporters seem to be revelling in this defeat.

Edited by ttfn