Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester city 1-4 Crystal palace post-Match thread

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Do you ever post anything other than this type of post? What are your views on Puel now?

Yeah, I post plenty. Have a look at my post history, if you won’t take my word for it. 

I think his position is now untenable and he has to go for the sake of the club, but the circumstances that have led us to this point are strange and I have even felt as if we were somewhat cursed at times. I don’t put all of this at Puel’s feet and I think those who do so are in error. 

I don’t think I can face a relegation battle for the rest of season and through next year . The owners have too much invested  in the club to let that happen and for that reason I don’t believe they will persist with him . Decent signings, bringing through young players etc etc but can’t set up a side to do better than 1-4 home defeat against turd like palace 

There's clearly a big issue with the link between midfield and Vardy, it just isn't working. Maybe need to revert to 2 up top or Okazaki sitting behind Vardy again? 

For all of Maddison's attempted creativity, he has a tendency to shoot from anywhere and more often than not it ends up in the stand.

17 minutes ago, somebum said:

What is truly worrying is the clearly demented fan base who ever defended him yet had the nerve to launch vitriolic attacks on all those who questioned this useless baffoon. He was questionable from the start. In the end, he was simply a damp squid. 

Wow - this sums it up PERFECTLY!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Shakeys tactics were just to hit it long into space - he lost DD and had nowhere to go without the heartbeat of the team 

Claude has a plan but he cannot manage the players effectively and as is usually the case, you can’t sack a squad of players so the manager has to leave ....its football 

Absolutely agree but my impression many on here want us to play it to Vardy's strength and when we have, it hasn't worked effectively. Ranieri and now Puel have both tried to make us a different club and the players have rejected it. Apparently. If we keep bringing in New managers and the players don't react then we are doomed. Agree we can't sack all the players. Just feel Top has to decide what his vision is for the club. Maybe if he has then maybe it is not obtainable with what we have.

Ouch! That hurts

Even at 3-1 down on the 90th minute I stayed in my seat, 4-1 and it was time to walk.

i applaud what Puel is trying to do however it is now time for me to jump off the fence and join the Puel Out calls! 

Today was not poor, look at the stats, 27 attempts on goal scoring 1, palace 6 attempts scoring 4.

no cutting edge whatsoever!!!

vardy? Other than the early header...non existent!

maddison short passes and 2 poor free kick attempts in his zone.

i stood and handed Harvey Barnes a standing ovation, he was excellent today!

Tielemans pulls strings but tired late on!

strange sour feeling this evening!

Birra Morretti time!

Was it Puel that missed all our 27 shots on target? Was it Puel that gave away a silly penalty? Was it Puel who deflected the effort past Kasper? Was it Puels fault that Maguire is trying to take on players in their half at 3-1 down?

I understand that points are a concern. But the players let him down massively today again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Buggsteam said:

Last season at Xmas we was 7th and so many fans saying Puel needs time etc.

We finished 12th and had a poor 2nd half of the season under him.

This season, again 7th at Xmas and we’re in free fall yet again under this clown.

How can any fan want him still as manager.

His job is to win games and he’s not doing it.

Cant paper over cracks with the odd bit of decent football. 

We don’t look like scoring in any game.

Not playing to Vardy’s strentghs.

How much more before the owners get rid of this idiot taking our club down. 

We actually finished 9th, but if you intend this to be a terrace chant then you need to put more rhyming into it :)

• Haha 1